• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FX-TA1 Widebody build, Spa Yellow on 19/20

Have you thought about either painting or black vinyl wrapping the cross brace in the large opening of the front bumper cover? Also some smoked covers for the turn signal lights? Have you done anything to the interior? Your car is one of my favorites. The FX kit is one of the nicest kits on the market, yet so few have installed it.

This kit looks like what the NSX shoudl have came out with so we get some better wheels fitments...+1 to FXMD

I never thought I would think of the NSX-R wing looking good (as I think it breaks the lines of the stock body), but on this car it fits perfect, job well done.:smile:

I have to say, though only a subtle change in color, the new yellow really makes the car "pop". I have never fully liked this kit but could never place my finger on it; I think it may because the front clip opening is too square. But at any rate, I think that your car looks fantastic. All the way down to the matching license plate. My God man, you have done a terrific job here. I am very jealous I would LOVE to see this car in person to see if all the details are as we'll executed as they seem in your photos.

Fantastic.

I have to say, though only a subtle change in color, the new yellow really makes the car "pop". I have never fully liked this kit but could never place my finger on it; I think it may because the front clip opening is too square. But at any rate, I think that your car looks fantastic. All the way down to the matching license plate. My God man, you have done a terrific job here. I am very jealous I would LOVE to see this car in person to see if all the details are as we'll executed as they seem in your photos.

Fantastic.

^^^^^^^i approve what he said :)

I'm not a big fan of body kits but this car looks great ! The Rio Yellow is a huge difference isn't it ? Rio Yellow is one of the most under rated colors on the NSX. It's one of the RAREST colors and it is stunning in person. You have no idea how much depth and pearl it has until you see it in person.

I know it's an old thread, but what's the spec on FXMD body kit? Do they have a website?
How wide does it get? How much weight does it add/subtract?

I like the clean look of this kit, is this wider than Comptech kit?

Back