• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GA Z Club Annual Car Show OCT 26 Buford GA

Hello Guys like we have every year we are having our annual car show. Last year we had a few different sport cars show up and join us and everyone seemed to enjoy that very much. Therefore I am once again inviting all sports cars to show up and join in on the fun.

The show will be Oct 26
at Sutherlin Nissan in Buford GA near the mall of GA.

The show will be Top 50 with Focus being done on Best of awards.

I am Purchasing a Best Acura Trophey so please come on down and take it off my hands.

We are opening this show to all sports car so if you have someone who like to join us bring them along as well :)

You can register early and save yourself $5 at http://www.georgiazclub.com/events.htm#show
Just print out the registration form and mail it.

We will be giving out free t-shirts to the first 50 that show up. And will be having door prizes and raffles throught the show.

There will be some vendors out there with drinks and food as well. So come join us.

Now if you think your car has a no chance of winning at all we have the highly competitive "Dead Ass Last" award. Which is always lots of fun.

Please spread the word and come join us.

If you guys have any questions email me
[email protected]

------------------
sig3.jpg
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Carlos Ramirez (edited 02 October 2002).]

Originally posted by Carlos Ramirez:
Hehe.. I did post about it on the 2nd of the month :)

I haven't really been looking at this section of the forum. Sorry. I will make it a point now though for the future.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Back