• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Garage Cleanup Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a few things that I've bought over the years. Some have minor damage that I bought to fix but never did. Overall conditions are still good and very useable. Shipping is included to the 48 states, just pay the PayPal fees or send as a gift.

1. Bilstein shocks/Tanabe GF210 combo with top hats- $475

SOLD Items

19/18 Volk G25 which are forged (gloss black with machine lip) with Michelin Super Sport (ton of tread). This setup new is over $4500, selling for $1500 Shipped (tires are almost this much) - more info on G25 wheels - 18x8.5 44 and 19x9.5 42. No rubbing for front or rear with stock spring setup.
OEM clock. Everything works as is but the small spring on the first cover broke but cant see it once cover. - $100 shipped
Blodi design tinted Mugen covers. - $100 shipped
theNsxshop S2000 antenna kit bnib. $ 60 shipped
OEM 02-05 driverside sideskirt and Downforce doorcard -$450 -sold
NIB pair of 17x9 42 MF10. Will come with 2x black centercaps and hubcentric rings. - $2000 - sold
OEM navigation pod with the bracket (found the bracket so adjusting the price) - $300 - sold
BNIB seat covers from Ridies.com. Black, perforated, napa leather, and red stitches. - $550 - sold
Shine GT CF lip for 91-01. No visible cracks but I'm sure have scrapes underneath- $300 - sold
Pride lightweight exhaust. Passenger tip has a small ding/bend around the ring which happened during shipping. - $600 - sold
Both driver/passenger fender in original R77. They both have damage to the inner lip due to tire contact (will not separate) - $600 for both - sold

View attachment 158820

View attachment 158824

Last edited:
Did nav pod deal go thru?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'll take the blodi mugen covers and thensxshop s2000 antenna kit. What's your paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back