• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Going away get-together at the Pavillions this Sat.

Hey for anyone that interested, its my last weekend here in AZ before I move and a bunch of us are cruising up to the pavillions..and I finally got my car finished again too so its my last chance to cruise that with everyone too..

I would love to see all of the AZ people, so hope to see some of you there!

Give me a call or shoot me an email for more info [email protected]

Take care all!

Some Details:

Time: 8:00pm - 9:30pm or so

Approx Spot: The far west side of parking lot, possibly even west of the entrance road (west of the Vettes)...We wanted to have enough room for all of us to park together for a picture so we might not be parked all right in the middle of everyone Just look for a CF NSX and a bunch of other cars!

Last edited:
Hey Seth,

Sad to hear you are leaving Arizona. Good luck with where ever you end up. Sandra and I miss the AZ crew ever since moving up to Nevada. Take lots of pictures for us who cannot make it. Good luck with the move

Nik and Sandra

Hello to all of the AZ NSX's form here in Las Vegas

Juice said:
Seth, what's the deal? Me no understand why you moves away.

Juice...

I have actually been toying with the idea over the last 4-5 years since my family all moved there, but it has always been really hard for me to just get up and leave AZ (where I am a 26 year native) because of all my friends, car stuff, and my work (car stuff lol). But in the last 2 years certain aspects of AZ have really started to make me think of leaving... The part of town I grew up and live in is a really nice place to live, I mean REALLY nice..and that why 1000s upon 1000s of people are moving here. And over the last couple years I have seen this place truly become OVERPOPULATED...the changes this makes in my everday life now includes: 6 lanes of stopped traffic daily to and from work, I see and avoid at least one car accident daily not to mention the road rage I witness, Air pollution, cost of living increase, very high crime rates, many unfriendly people, geeez I could really go on and on but I wont. I love the big city here but I think that I need a place to live that promotes a healthier life style..I mean here in AZ to go take my dog for a walk in the outdoors, or to go snowboarding, or to go fishing means driving hours just to try and avoid the huge masses of people everywhere. I feel like I just end up not doing a lot of the things I love doing because AZ is just not the same state it was when I was growing up. So in a nutshell, I just need a change of scenery I think...and I really miss being close to my family as well.. I have the greatest snowboarding and fly fishing in the nation within a half an hour of my new house too...that was a lil motivation... And plus Oregon is just an awesome state, there is so much to do there. The move wasnt supposed to be happening until next year...I got a really smokin deal on a house up there, and I had to jump on it right then...so that explains the more "sudden" move.

About leaving...its by far the hardest decision of my life. Really the hardest was leaving all my friends I have known my whole life, and of course not being able to be with my friends at SoS any longer. And everyone keeps saying "aww man why are you leaving SoS?" and really the way I see it is...Working for SoS and the NSX community is something I would do for free, and add into that that I am working with my best friends, its really not a typical "job". And to say that I am leaving, well yes I wont be getting a paycheck any longer, but I am by no means leaving the SoS team or the NSX community. SoS is like family for me, not like "work" so I will carry on being Seth just like before I will just be living in another state. I will always be a proud representative for ScienceofSpeed no matter where I am!

So Juice, hopefully that explains it a little..and anyone else who was wondering :wink:

we're gonna miss your crazy driving Seth
good luck and good fortune to you!
see you sat just let me know when and where to meet

Jeff & Kristine

Last edited:
LOL Jeff on the gas pump hose on Seth's car. For those of you who don't know - you can't pump your own gas in Oregon - you have to pay someone to pump your gas for you, just like Jersey.

I hear what you're saying Seth, but I came from Cali to AZ, and I can tell you AZ is a paradise compared to NorCal. I think you'll miss AZ a lot, and I wouldn't be surprised to see you move back. They all do, trust me.

Best of luck up in rainy Oregon, where you can't go outside 6 months out of the year cause it's raining and gloomy. Let me know if you need me to send anti-depressants because it's so cloudy and gloomy up there.

Believe me, I know - I have family up there, and I spent several weeks on Nike's campus doing a bunch of stuff.

I'll look forward to seeing you this Saturday, without the gas pump hose in your NSX. :D

Hey Seth your car in Oregon may be mistaken for a UFO!Good luck with your move,hope to see you again at xpo.

NsXMas said:
Best of luck up in rainy Oregon, where you can't go outside 6 months out of the year cause it's raining and gloomy. Let me know if you need me to send anti-depressants because it's so cloudy and gloomy up there.

Trust me my whole family lived in Portland for 5 years and I was always there..too rainy for me! Good thing Bend is in central Oregon =) its high desert there, so its more of a climate like Flagstaff AZ for example. No doubt I will see more"winter" weather but being able to snowboard everyday will make up for the times I cant drive my car :biggrin:

Seth@SoS said:
Trust me my whole family lived in Portland for 5 years and I was always there..too rainy for me! Good thing Bend is in central Oregon =) its high desert there, so its more of a climate like Flagstaff AZ for example. No doubt I will see more"winter" weather but being able to snowboard everyday will make up for the times I cant drive my car :biggrin:
Hmmm you know I'm a snowboard lover, so am I invited to crash at your place when I want to come for the season? :biggrin:

Seth... why not just move to flagstaff if its the same... I'm just not buying it... your lazy ass is not gonna go fishing... come on. You may want to buy a new x though since tags will be pratically free up there. Send me a picture of the first tree you hug as well......

I have my own spectulation though.... I think you tried to logg onto nsxprime.com and accidentally typed findachickofmine.com and spent the last 2 years of your life on yahoo IM chatting with some chick ... thats why you never came to any of the drives we had not cause your car was broke... it was your heart... to bad she gave you a fake picture of Jessica Simpson and said she drove an X.. reallity is she drives a datsun but wasnt completely lieing since she drove her X husband right into a box 6 feet undergound and you could be next.....

I'll see you on Sat night and then a few weeks after you meet her :)

Ross....I told you to only eat 5 of those pills a day tops, you are starting to lose your mind for real...LoL u get your window fixed yet? you cant be coming to the Pavillions with plastic over your window haha!

Viewfromtheback said:
Seth... why not just move to flagstaff if its the same... I'm just not buying it... your lazy ass is not gonna go fishing... come on. You may want to buy a new x though since tags will be pratically free up there. Send me a picture of the first tree you hug as well......

I have my own spectulation though.... I think you tried to logg onto nsxprime.com and accidentally typed findachickofmine.com and spent the last 2 years of your life on yahoo IM chatting with some chick ... thats why you never came to any of the drives we had not cause your car was broke... it was your heart... to bad she gave you a fake picture of Jessica Simpson and said she drove an X.. reallity is she drives a datsun but wasnt completely lieing since she drove her X husband right into a box 6 feet undergound and you could be next.....

I'll see you on Sat night and then a few weeks after you meet her :)

I'll be there. What time are you folks planning to show up? Since my NSX likely won't be done by then, I'll be driving the Porsche.

From sunny to rainy huh..... Sounds a little backwards. Its a very pretty state but definetely to rainy. It's 98 today, rain forcasted for tomorrow, and snow on Sat. j/k :) but we do have crazy weather like that.

Some Details:

Time: 8:00pm - 9:30pm or so

Approx Spot: The far west side of parking lot, possibly even west of the entrance road (west of the Vettes)...We wanted to have enough room for all of us to park together for a picture so we might not be parked all right in the middle of everyone :wink: Just look for a CF NSX and a bunch of other cars!

I hope to see everyone out there! :biggrin:

Back