• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Grand Opening car meet 3/21/2010 10AM-5PM in Elk Grove, CA

I started cummuting with my car first of the year. looks like I need to buy a new cummuter soon! I saw mikes pic. of my car:eek: front is looking bad!

ok... that "bad" joke is over, here are the other pics that I took. yojack... I didn't get a chance to take a pic of "zeedout" :frown:

Thats OK to disrespect me, but what did my poor Z ever do to deserve the lack of love.:redface:
You wouldn't even turn around to look.:confused:

IMG_3585.jpg

Disrespected Glassin Guru

Last edited:
Had a great time guys.. Thank you for setting it all up..

Quick question: Anybody know the contact information of the photographer/videographer. It's the guy who shoots video with his Canon 5D and shoulder mount.. His company is like something photo design.

Thank you.

niM

Quick question: Anybody know the contact information of the photographer/videographer. It's the guy who shoots video with his Canon 5D and shoulder mount.. His company is like something photo design.

Thank you.

niM

I remember someone calling one of the photographers Larry. Found his pics on Honda-Tech. Could be Larry Le Photography?

I see a banner that says, "LK Photo Design". That's a good place to start. Guessing the L in "LK" could stand for Larry...

Yeah thank you.. I saw the banner in one of the pics too. Found his website.. Thank you very much guys.

I have some photos to upload soon. I wanted to try some lighting effects when I was at the meet but my flash is not strong enough.. errr. fail..

niM

Jeff,

Where are the professional pics? Dont leave your NSX brothers hanging.

sorry man it be a few days. and along with video. computer upgrade delay the pic and video

Hello all, I'd like to introduce myself to the NSX community, especially nor-cal. I am Larry Khong, I was the photographer working with Jeff to organize the grand opening meet. I'd like to apologize for the lag in getting the pics posted. I've been putting together a new desktop to process pics and video [which I have just gotten in to] and there have been a few hick-ups that have put a delay. Between dealing with late models, dancers and DJ, I managed to snap just a few pics as most at the meet you probably saw me running around glued to my shoulder rig capturing video. I've edited the pics that 'turned out' with my laptop and will have the video within the next week or so once I am done with my new computer build. Thanks for all that brought out their beautiful rides and the support you showed to Jeff. Again I apologize for the delay. Here are the shots I got. Hopefully they will hold y'all off for a bit.:biggrin:
Larry

1fdcb823.jpg

0de665e4.jpg

1abb2fd0.jpg

a1355a2d.jpg

1bfc101f.jpg

4ec014d0.jpg

8ff9b6a2.jpg

976fd882.jpg

1e8514c6.jpg

1e8aeb67.jpg

fb630969.jpg

5713f442.jpg

OK I think we waited long enough. What was the point of a professional photographer if you dont get the pics?

Back