• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Greensboro, NC Cars & Coffee

Greensboro, NC Cars & Coffee, Saturday- March 17th, 8:30am till 10:30am, Jefferson Village off New Garden Rd. In front of “The Fresh market”

Hey Tom, previously committed or i would have driven over for that.

John

The guy that bought my 1998 yellow NSX lives in Greensboro, hopefully he will bring in and join the community. He said he has joined Prime. Keep a look out for my old baby. Man I loved that car, although the new Jaguar has helped console my loss :smile:

Can any of you Carolina folks help out Go Krt with his search for a ppi in Greenville?

Last edited:
Tom, how is progress on your NSX???

John

Greensboro, NC Cars & Coffee, Saturday- July 20th, 8:30am till 10:30am, Jefferson Village off New Garden Rd. In front of “The Fresh Market”...near Target store.

G'boro starts when in 2014?

Winston-Salem has one starting March 8 at Reynolda Village. check out their facebook page. I'll be there in the Gallardo.

G'boro starts when in 2014?

Winston-Salem has one starting March 8 at Reynolda Village. check out their facebook page. I'll be there in the Gallardo.

March 15 in Greensboro

Maybe I meet you in W-S in NSX and we bring the Gallardo to Madison NC so my wife can see the competition for the Ford GT

Back