• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

[Greensboro] The REAL Sept 13th thread.

Me and several Lotuseses are meeting up in Winston Salem on Sat the 13th at noon. Eat some grub and then caravan over to the Greensboro Go-Cart track. For those who can't afford to take their NSX to VIR, this ought to be fun. We have enough people to get our own reserved track time and races so it will only be us vs the Loti owners, and maybe a Viper guy.

Anyone interested? Here is the original post and details.

When = September 13th
Where = Noon at El Paisano, then off to Grand Prix Greensboro (http://www.grandprixgreensboro.com/)

Confirmed:
Talon
S4 Esprit
Y2K silver bullet
Mirrored Shades
OneEleven
Juan
ViperGuy

Meet for Lunch in Winston-Salem off Highway 150 (near exit 100 off Highway 52) at El Paisano (5096 Peters Creek Pkwy, Winston Salem - (336) 650-1711), which is a great mexican restaurant. The owner has a yellow Elise and has offered to block off part of the parking lot and give us a group discount on lunch. From there we would caravan down I-40 to Greensboro to go to the indoor Go Kart track.

More details as we get closer. As usual, all makes and models are welcome to attend. Please respond to this thread if you will be able to make it and keep your eye on this post as I will update it with details as things progress.

We have some options for the races here. I think our best bet would be to get a 2 race pack which is $34 per person and guarantees we'd all be racing eachother, "with the computer in race mode" as the guy put it. This includes an F1 style standing start
smiley.gif
That way we get our own class and get the track to ourselves. There is also a 3 race pack available for $45 a head.

:cool:

Hey im a new member but own a 350z...but hopefully will be an nsx owner in a couple years.......
im stationed in goldsboro,nc so any chance i can come and possibly bring a friend or two?????

damn, sorry i missed it.. should have gave me a ring.

the mountain drives should be coming up soon. Got my brakes changed so i am good to go.

let's get a bunch together and grub and cruise.

Back