• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Griot's products??

So I'm in AZ today and see they now carry Griot's products. I was initially there to buy Meguiars new Ultimate liquid or paste wax. I'm not impressed with the 2.0 they offer.:mad: I walked out with Griot's One Step sealant. A cleaner/Polish/Synthetic wax all in one and their quick detailer. So experts, did I make a wise choice? It's very watery and seems easy to use. BTW, my car is black. Thank you for any advice.

It looks pretty good. Don't think you can go wrong with it. Best way to find out is to try it out.

I do know that griots car wash is one of the most delicate to paint finishes. It smells good too!

I use their show wax on my black NSX and I have a friend who has quite a car collection and he swears by the whole Griot line

One Step was all they had today besides their quick detailer so I grabbed it and gave it a try. Very easy on, very easy off. Nice slick finish, I'll probably look into their show wax since my cars black.

I just finished a 16 hour detail using all Griot's products and the NSX looks stellar! I used their Speed Shine, clay bar, Machine Polish 3 and Best in Show wax. Also used my Griot's 6" RO buffer and pads. 2 thumbs up

It's tough to go wrong with any of the Griots product line. I think there are some better products (individually) but as a complete line, they offer good stuff. IMHO, the best thing Griots has done is to make it easier for people to care for their cars.

I use their interior cleaner, underbody cleaner, and speed shine.

Agree with everything above. Have been using Griots products since I bought my NSX. Can't go wrong. Easy to use for the do it yourselfer.

I have been very pleased with Griot's products. I used their paint glaze to hide some light swirls, then the "Best of Show" and the car looks fantastic. I bought some One Step, but have yet to try it.

Back