• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GruppeM fender flares (black)

I have a used set of GM flares. They are painted Berlina Black so they're ready to go on if your car is black. I will also include the mounting tabs I used for a no-drill installation. Asking $500 shipped

Attachments

• GM flares.jpg
    GM flares.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 716
I don't have any close up pictures but let me know what you need and I'll shoot them. I don't think there's any scratches but I'll double check when I pull them out of storage.

Are they Front and back Fender flares? Are they just Fender Flares or is it the entire quarter panel type? What kind of shape are they in? Any Pictures?

Thanks,

Don

richard, am i correct in assuming that I would need the matching side skirt to match up with the lower front flair?

that's my big question, can i use the "stand alone"?

thanks

tony d

Sorry for the late reply guys, busy week!

The flares will bolt on to the stock body, no other modification is needed. You don't need an aftermarket side skirt for them to work as it fits on the stock body. However it did match up nicely with my Lecher's skirt.

Let me know if anyone needs anything else, thanks.

Still waiting for an answer to my question!!!! Are they Front and Back Fender flares? Are they just Fender Flares or is it the entire panel type? What kind of shape are they in? Any Pictures?

Thanks,

Don

Back