• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GTA nsx for sale?

Anyone know if this was a previous members car, or have any experience with it?

95, 110clicks, jus a tick over $40thou, with wheels and kit already on.

34gv9tt.jpg

10h7ebc.jpg

If you plan to modify the hell out of it, why not a theft recovery! Offer $29,999. :)

I'd pay Garrick (Lithiumus) to come with you and check the car out - he can quickly tell you if its fish or foul. (he can also check the compression, etc.)

How important are the mods and T-top to you?

You'll find my Red/Ivory 92 come up on Autrader this weekend.
It's for sale now.

Sean

You'll find my Red/Ivory 92 come up on Autrader this weekend.
It's for sale now.

Sean

Hi Sean,

How much are you selling it for and any details you can give me about the car. My friend is interested and is looking for one. I can pass along the information. Please and thank you. :smile:

I also really like the one you are going to get from Chicago. The price for the 2005 is pretty good and also the RED interior is amazing. wowowow!!!

Hay

Hi Sean,

How much are you selling it for and any details you can give me about the car. My friend is interested and is looking for one. I can pass along the information. Please and thank you. :smile:

I also really like the one you are going to get from Chicago. The price for the 2005 is pretty good and also the RED interior is amazing. wowowow!!!

Hay

It's Red/Ivory, 1992, 83,000km, 5 spd. I did the timing belts, tensioner, valve adjustment & complete engine tune and new brakes all around last year. It's had all the fluids changed more than required. I'm the second owner (I know of) the previous owner owns Acura 2000. Paint and interior are in excellent shape. I have it in autotrader for $45,900.

Pics are available to.

Cheers,
Sean

If I were buying an NSX, Id be looking to buy a car that the community knows very well. We know Sean's car very well. It would be an excellent choice for anyone looking for a NA1

It's Red/Ivory, 1992, 83,000km, 5 spd. I did the timing belts, tensioner, valve adjustment & complete engine tune and new brakes all around last year. It's had all the fluids changed more than required. I'm the second owner (I know of) the previous owner owns Acura 2000. Paint and interior are in excellent shape. I have it in autotrader for $45,900.

Pics are available to.

Cheers,
Sean
Sean,
r u including those Fikse Wheels with your car or selling separate or keeping?

Sean,
r u including those Fikse Wheels with your car or selling separate or keeping?

I'm keeping them for the next one. They are the only part of the car I'm married to. The buyer can negotiate for anything else on the car.

Back