• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hail to River Run Participants--New Hope Auto Show Aug.8th & 9th 2009

If you would like to show your NSX, go to www.newhopeautoshow.com Should you decide to join the fun, when you fill out the registration form (note: registration must to be in by Aug.1st) add As Per Joe Moore. The NSX will be in the "Special Interest Group" and will be showing on Sunday the 9th. If we can make a large showing, they will give us our own class.

I know this is short notice, but come on out and make it a great day! It's just across the Delaware River into PA (about 1/2 mile) from Lambertville, NJ, where we met for the 9th Annual River Run!

RSO 34 and Tony D.....bring your cameras!

Does the $25 registration fee also cover our general admission or do we need to shell out an addition $7/pp?

Once you have paid the $25 entrance fee that's it! Visitor parking is not on the same lot so walking from designated parking areas can be a trek.

Joe Moore is a character,nice guy,interresting profesion,and if you think our choice of car love is rare,his is down right hens teeth:eek: Can you say Guara:eek:

Which Division code do we use? Perhaps "SCC"?

What about the requirement for a fire extinguisher - do we really need one in the car to be allowed in?

I don't suppose Sunday registration will allow Saturday spectator attendance?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(update)
Hmmmm, after rereading your post, I think we leave the code blank and put the following in the description?:

"As Per Joe Moore. The NSX will be in the "Special Interest Group" and will be showing on Sunday the 9th"

Last edited:
No, the extinguisher is not needed. If you are a spectator on Saturday that has nothing to do with showing on Sunday. If you decide to go on Saturday you won't be disappointed as the cars on both days are worth seeing.

How long to do you have to be there? Do you have to be there when they judge the cars? Or are you free to wander off into town?

Good ? Don. Joe runs a pretty tight ship though,he might make you stand next to your car all day,and poop in place:eek:

While they are doing the actual judging, (exact time will be announced) one must be with their car. Otherwise you are free to roam around. When you win 1st, 2nd or 3rd place, you'll have to hang around to receive your prize while driving down Victory Lane!!! ;-)) Many of the cars that are not winners leave after the judging has been completed.

I'll see you there on the 9th, possibly with Bags.

<param name="movie" value="http://photos.dejoie.net/ria/ShizamSlides-2009090305.swf?AlbumID=9204734&AlbumKey=p64aY&transparent=true&bgColor=&borderThickness=&borderColor=&useInside=&endPoint=&mainHost=photos.dejoie.net&VersionNos=2009090305&showLogo=false&width=400&height=400&clickToImage=true&captions=true&showThumbs=true&autoStart=true&showSpeed=true&pageStyle=white&showButtons=true&randomStart=false&randomize=true&splash=&splashDelay=0&crossFadeSpeed=350">
<param name="wmode" value="transparent">
<param name="allowNetworking" value="all">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">
<embed src="http://photos.dejoie.net/ria/ShizamSlides-2009090305.swf?AlbumID=9204734&AlbumKey=p64aY&transparent=true&bgColor=&borderThickness=&borderColor=&useInside=&endPoint=&mainHost=photos.dejoie.net&VersionNos=2009090305&showLogo=false&width=400&height=400&clickToImage=true&captions=true&showThumbs=true&autoStart=true&showSpeed=true&pageStyle=white&showButtons=true&randomStart=false&randomize=true&splash=&splashDelay=0&crossFadeSpeed=350" width="800" height="540" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all" >
</embed>
</object>

Last edited:
I was at the auto show today and found one Zanardi Red NSX there

614456537_NDPhd-XL.jpg

Where else, but in the Davis Acura area:smile:

There was also this beautiful 1930 V-16 Cadillac All-Weather Phaeton:
614470345_d9w6h-XL.jpg

More photos from Saturday's show can be found here:
http://adejoie.smugmug.com/gallery/9204734_p64aY

Chuck, Don, Steve and I have our NSX'es registered in the show on Sunday...

That Caddy is gorgeous, buy it for Bags!!!:eek:

Nice to meet the NSX guys on Sunday at the show.:cool: Great show!!!!!!! :biggrin: I was the guy that bought the Aston Martin DB9 to the show seen on page 12, in the link that TonyD posted above.

Last edited:
Back