• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Hanson Driving School, Aug 17th

Hey everyone,

For those in the NSXCC and in the GTA, you are prob aware that Peter and Derek Hanson are friends of the club and run a helluva day at the DDT.

I'm planning to attend with my S2000, if anyone is interested to go and meet up.

Deets:
The HANSON International Advanced Driving School puts you on the track with experienced instructors who share your passion for a unique driving experience. Through our in-depth classroom and personal in-car instructions you will learn how to master the skills necessary to handle your car. For those of you that are experienced at these sorts of events, we do offer an advanced group with the provision for solo lapping.

During the day you will learn various driving techniques, vehicle dynamics, as well as discovering the limits of vehicle adhesion.

Although the setting is a race track, the HANSON International Advanced Driving School is not a racing school.

You will find the following attachments:
1) HANSON International Advanced Driving School Registration Form
2) Drivers’ Release Waiver
3) Helmet Rental Form (if you don’t own a helmet)
4) School Information Package

If you plan on registering, please complete all the forms and forward them to the HANSON International Advanced Driving School.

Students are accepted on a first come first serve basis … space is limited.

A photographer will be present. If you wish to order prints from your day at the track please contact Dennis at: [email protected]

For further information please contact us.

Sincerely,

Peter Hanson
c/o HANSON International Advanced Driving School
Tel: (416) 540-2995
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.hansoninternationaldriving.com

If you are interested, PM me your email and I'll forward you the info with all the waivers.

Cheers,
John

S2000? huh!

I'll be there with my NSX. I know of a 2nd NSX driver that will also be there.

Any other NSX's?

John? Lionel? Robbie?

Great opportunity to take a Friday off work. My out of office message just says "Vroooooooom"
Daria

Daria,

I thought you sold your NSX, are you taking Glynis' or did you pick up a new ride?!

You need to hang out on the forums more. NSX was sold a few weeks ago. I am now in this thing:
2r3z50o.jpg

Daria,

I thought you sold your NSX, are you taking Glynis' or did you pick up a new ride?!

For a married man you should know better .... When you already have a toy and want another, you simply buy the other toy for your wife.

In case she's reading this, I will be taking her car! :wink:

For a married man you should know better .... When you already have a toy and want another, you simply buy the other toy for your wife.

In case she's reading this, I will be taking her car! :wink:

Well played man, well played.

When I get as old as you I hope to be so wise :tongue:

OK, see you on Fri. Now I gotta find a cheap hotel for Thurs night. Any Super8's there?

[FONT=&quot]Daria...I should be able to make it.....would prefer the big track but have not done the DDT for years so should be fun.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How about a track day at Cayuga.?[/FONT]

http://www.torontomotorsportspark.com/raceway/exotic_car_lapping.html
[FONT=&quot]What do you think Sep 30th or Aug 26th[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you think we would have a reasonable number of NSXs[/FONT]

Hey - TMP is the older Cayuga now named Toronto Motorsport Park.........confused me as I didn't recall seeing a track event down here in my neck of the woods.......

what is the starting time at Cayuga?

Back