• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Happy 55th Birthday RSO

Bob, I wonder how long it'll take for you to "edit" the title!! Wishing you a fantastic birthday, health and happiness!! Now someone give the man a dancing Spidey for his 29th birthday!!! Here comes the Judge!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here comes the judge.....

1964....the best year...Year of the DRAGON :biggrin:

Bob, I wonder how long it'll take for you to "edit" the title!! Wishing you a fantastic birthday, health and happiness!! Now someone give the man a dancing Spidey for his 29th birthday!!! Here comes the Judge!!!

It didn't take long, only an hour and 38 minutes, and you were able to shed 15 years!!!! 70 years old one minute, 55 years a short time later!!! I knew you could/would do it!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Haven't been around here in quite a while so I thought that I would catch up on the birthdays and such. Anyway, Happy Very Belated Birthday, HVBB Bob. Hope you had a nice one and are well. Sorry so late but just got back on to help Ernie with his upside-down post which was my fault. haha Tried to talk him out of it also.

Is Big E gonna pull a Joe move and get a NC1?

BTW welcome back Rich!

Last edited:
Is Big E gonna pull a Joe move and get a NC1?

BTW welcome back Rich!

I will ask him later today after we both take our naps. We talk to each other about once a week. I wanted to buy it from him just to keep it in the club family but I have run out of space here with 7 cars at the moment and a new C8 on the way. Knowing that, I figured I could at least assist in posting it up here knowing that my 2 previous red ones are still in the club. Good to here from you again DJ

how are you specking the C8?

how are you specking the C8?

LT3 coupe with about 7 of the important options. It's a 2021 so they take $2k from you to hold a place on the list and when the allocations begin in Sept., after that you can't make any color or any option changes. That is the build. Right now, I built the dark blue one with the grey interior, yellow belts and calipers. Memory screw lift in front. Dealer in New Hampshire and will probably get it by late spring to mid-summer. 2021's no price increase so cost will be MSRP as built. At $92k out the door, there is no better price point today.

That will be a fun car...do you still have the lambo?

That will be a fun car...do you still have the lambo?
Negative. This is the fleet now: 2005 NSX (obviously), 2013 VW Golf, 1993 Japanese Classic Land Cruiser (RH drive), 2018 Honda HRV, 2010 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams, 2016 Subaru Forester XT (rare & fast), 2016 Jag F-Type.
With that, I think we should not discuss on Bob's birthday thread.

Nice collection. Bob loves when I go OT

Negative. This is the fleet now: 2005 NSX (obviously), 2013 VW Golf, 1993 Japanese Classic Land Cruiser (RH drive), 2018 Honda HRV, 2010 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams, 2016 Subaru Forester XT (rare & fast), 2016 Jag F-Type.
With that, I think we should not discuss on Bob's birthday thread.
Bob took his thread off topic, as it originally was Happy 75th Bob, but he changed it to make himself appear 20 years younger!!!

Happy birthday Bob!

Haha look what the RSO dragged in^^^^^:biggrin:

Hi Doc! It's good to check out Prime. Been looking up ITB and stroker info here.
I hope you and Bob and the rest of the guys have been doing ok in these very strange times.

Take care,
J.

Indeed still priming....Bob is running for a supreme NY Judge seat...there will come a day when covid is not so novel...till then just gotta be smart. I still fondly remember your awesome home pics/theater..

Last edited:
hot off the press. Bob has accepted the nomination of the Democratic and conservative parties....Another step closer..

Yes! I remember Bob telling me about the Supreme Judge seat last year. I'm very excited for him!
Thank you, I really miss that house, and in particular the theater and the garage.

...you need a mod to help you......:tongue:.......

Back