• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Happy SOS twin turbo customer...

I've heard similar assessments of our LoveFab car :biggrin:

I like the gauges too, something a little different.
Brian

Looks sweet, though 0-100 in 8.4 might be a little optimistic :)

I never doubt a National voice-over talent - they spend the day with stopwatch in hand...and remember speedo is off by 4mph (according to GPS) :smile:

Where can you get those gauages?

They were available back in the day at RM Racing. Rings are available at SOS I believe.

I was going to ask if you had short gears. An other SOS TT video on Youtube showed a similar view but the tach moved quite a bit (slower).

I'd like to see how 400rwhp with short gears performs at the drag strip.

On a separate topic, I think the new Ford Mustang 500 hits 60 in first gear.

I was going to ask if you had short gears. An other SOS TT video on Youtube showed a similar view but the tach moved quite a bit (slower).

I'd like to see how 400rwhp with short gears performs at the drag strip.

On a separate topic, I think the new Ford Mustang 500 hits 60 in first gear.

I don't think Brian (the owner) would take it to the strip, but after seeing his video - I'd be curious to see what it would do as well. Any guesses?

I don't think Brian (the owner) would take it to the strip, but after seeing his video - I'd be curious to see what it would do as well. Any guesses?

We are at similar power so I would guess its in the ballpark of my setup. I raced my buddies new 5.0 with I/E and a tune, it runs a 12.3@118mph and easily beat it at 6psi(390whp). I think I will be able to get into the 11's at this power level but who knows.

Back