• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Has anyone done bussiness with ACR Motorsports?

i just ordered a set of HRE wheels from them 2 weeks ago, they seem pretty good, i have dealt with alex, the communication up to this point has been excellent. I will report further when the wheels arrive.

Alex is great, i have done alot of business with him and trust me you will be happy.

------------------
91 Acura Nsx
99 360 Modena
03 Mercedes Sl500
02 lexus Lx470

I too placed my first order for JDM gears, 4.23 RP, ceramic clutch, and Jun ultra light fly.

So far very good communication, information, and price. I too will report back when the transaction is done but so far Alex has been very easy to do business with.

------------------
Nick M

91' Red/Black with Many Mods
99' Honda Odyssey with Many Kids

Alex is a good guy. Knowledgable, conscientious and available are a few words that would describe him. He knows a great deal about the NSX parts, pros and cons, and is quite reasonable in his pricing. My $.02. Call him.

Rod

Back