• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Heading to Dubai, any NSXr's Around?

Hey all, i'm heading to Dubai tomorrow with my cousin on business. We are staying for one week. The business portion will only be one day, and that's Saturday. We arrive Thursday 9pm in Dubai and are departing the following Tuesday in the morning. We will be staying at the Four Points Sheraton Downtown. Are there any Dubai NSXr's that can recommend some good places or show us around. Thanx in advance....

Warm Regards,

Omer

Sorry I am going miss miss your visit as I am heading out until Wednesday. JP should be able to give you some spots or possibly show you around. Most people go to the normal sights Burj Al Arab, Burj Dubai, Mall of the Emirates. Highly recommend Madinat Jumeirah (next to BAA) and Irish Village for late evening partying. Justin Timberlake is in Abu Dhabi tomorrow so you might have quite a few places that are slightly thinned out. The weather is great at the moment, but bring a sweater as it cools down at night. Let me know if I can give you some more info.

I'll be in Dubai for New Years and early January staying at Madinat Jumeirah Mina Salam. Cant wait.
Any place to see the supercars in one place ?

Back