• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Heading to Jacksonville this weekend. Crime and NSX?

Jacksonville Primers,

I'll be heading to Jacksonville for the weekend and am pondering on bringing the NSX. It would be a nice drive up and I'll be working in the 32221 area.

Heard about the crime rate, and since I'll be staying in a hotel - What are your guys thoughts on leaving the NSX outside in parking lot? Would like some advice. PM me and I can send a phone number.

-Andrew

Last edited:
I'm in Jacksonville right now.. There is a Homewood suites that has a closed guarded parking garage.. If I came with my car I would stay there

rent car and no more worries LOL how you been long time no see

You would be fine. I left mine at the hotel at the airport with no issues. Most of Jax is very safe. Did you bring the nsx?

Cool, yeah I'm here in Jachsonville working today and tmrw. Brought the NSX for some motivation.

No LOL, my company has an office up here that I check on once a month.

Last edited:
Oh ok.. U should come out to this thing.. Had a great time.. Ate food at 6 different countries lol

Hoping you can stop by on your way back as we discussed, especially as I didn't know you brought your car

- - - Updated - - -

No LOL, my company has an office up here that I check on once a month.

Stop by next time you are up this way. I am 5 minutes off I-95 south of Jax by the outlets. Netviper is in the same areas as well.

Sounds good, I'll be in the area alot more. My commute from Tampa takes me up thru I75 and 301N.

Lets meetup soon!

I've driven through Jacksonville twice in the past six months and parked my NSX outside at a Best Western. No issues.

Back