• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Heh... Pathetic...

I just gave that whole site a giant "Whatever"!

Sounds like a bunch of ignorant kids. When they started arguing about what car was faster around the track based on how fast they are in GT3, any shred of creditability that may have had was lost!! LOL!!

Originally posted by NSXTC:
I..... about what car was faster around the track based on how fast they are in GT3, ......

Hey, I got my lap time in Laguna Seca with Civic type R in 1:35 range. Stock setup!! GT3 rules!!!
biggrin.gif

Do you mean GT3 time or real life time?

Real life time in LS:
Civic with integra type R engine. 1:54.
This was ran with brake problem and blow front shocks. Every turn the car vibrate pretty bad that my hand hurts. If the car get sorted out, I'm confident I should be able to get into 1:51. Maybe 1:50.

The NSX, I ran 1:52. But then again, that was my first event in Laguna, and only 4th track event ever. If I have to guess, the NSX is a good 6 seconds faster than the civic. That put the NSX in about 1:46 time in Laguna.

Im really sick and tired of people comparing the NSX to every supersport car out there. I like to regard every sport car out there is unique. I wish people would stop having this "My sports car can beat yours" attitude and instead have a "Thats a nice car!" with a reply "Thanks! You got a nice one yourself".

Lenny Bruce once said: "Someday, there isn't going to be a Russia anymore, and we'll all be friends. Then we'll start venting our anger and hatred toward each other, our celebrities, and our politicions."

Pay no attention to Supercars.net That site is a joke really. It's just a collage of photos and hacked together magazine stats.

99% of the posters aren't even of driving age and are "bench racing".

I think we can all remember a time when we were naive, immature "know it alls" with an attitude (or at least some of us can
wink.gif
) That profile fits the big majority of 15-20 year old guys. Incidentally, 15-20 year old guys make up a huge percentage of car forum posters.

People tend to get very nasty and resentful towards things they can't afford also. It's one of the tragic hypocrisies of human nature.

Originally posted by Redeye:
Im really sick and tired of people comparing the NSX to every supersport car out there.

Me too. I would much prefer if they would compare it to the VW Beetle and the PT Cruiser.
wink.gif

these same kids that are comparing their mustangs and camaros to an NSX saying they are faster, cheeper, better ...... would trade their entire baseball card collections, girlfriend, mother and Chewbacha action figure for a ride in a NSX. I know my baseball card collection is huge.
smile.gif

Me too. I would much prefer if they would compare it to the VW Beetle and the PT Cruiser.
wink.gif
[/QUOTE]

At first glance, the NSX appears to be longer than the VW Beetle. On closer inspection, one finds that it actually is.

Back