• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello all! Remember me?

NsXTaCY168

Ladies and gentlemen,

I want to say,"Hello, how are you?" and Happy New Year!

I was last logged on here on 09-04-2004. I miss this forum and my old NSX...

I sold my NSX for a CLK convertible and now regret it! I am going to sell my CLK and buy another NSX. There's no comparison between the 2 cars. Driving the CLK made me feel like an old lady.... :eek:

What in the world was I thinking at that time??? :redface: :confused:

I am in the process of looking for another NSX (1995+, prefer 1997+)....low miles, RED ONLY, as stock as possible (bodykit is ok).

I am in San Francisco and is only looking for NSX's in CA.

Thank you all for your assistance in advance in helping me locate my lost love.

Kevin

Welcome Back, and we'll keep an eye out for u.

I almost bought a CLK55 b 4 i got the NSX, but i felt probably the sameway u did when i test drove the car(CLK). Good luck...
NsXTaCY168 said:
There's no comparison between the 2 cars. Driving the CLK made me feel like an old lady.... :eek:
also you sould place a thread on NSX WANTED

hey kevin,

i remember you, buddy.....i miss my nsx as well..been over a year now. i hope to be back in one year...

Coleman,

Thanks for the links, but the first link is an automatic NSX :eek: .......I'm looking for a manual (preferably a 6 speed). Second link you've provided, I believe that car is sold. I appreciate you looking out though.

Noah,

Long time no see.....How's everything going? What year NSX are you looking for? Another blue one? :wink:

I miss the NSX, nothing compares to it as of this moment.

I was driving my CLK one day and I just felt like an old lady driving it.....it was a wake up call! It was a serious mistake to trade it in........now I regret....... :frown:

hey kevin,

i'm looking for an '02+ model. i figure i go for a slight change from the '98 i had. i wouldn't mind getting another blue but i may want to try some exotic colors like yellow....

see you around....later.

Back