• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Heres my NSX story. The process is almost complete. w/Ashland City Motorsports review

Forgot to mention.....Matt...the wheels looks amazing! Im glad to see them finally. I wish the anodizing could have worked, but body color looks amazing. Great job man.

Thanks Barney. I just got back from getting them mounted and balanced. I should have pics of them on the car later this afternoon or tomorrow morning. The picture is of one of the fronts. The rears look fantastic.

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

Please excuse the surface rust on the rotors.....I washed the car on the lift and it has been sitting there awhile :) Thatll be gone soon.

Last edited:
Subscribed!
Barn Man I'm glad for your posts and NSX enthusiasm.
D1 guy your photos make a cool thread. Photos of engine compartment are excellent. I'd like to suggest... a CF RWG. It would really set off the 'LIFTING OF THE LID."

I'd like to suggest... a CF RWG. It would really set off the 'LIFTING OF THE LID."

I thought the same thing, especially with the CF airbox.

Then engine bay looks great

+100

The valve and manifold covers look tremendous. That red against green has to look incredible in the flesh. The CF RWG would improve on the presentation- no offense meant, it's great work already.

As cool as the cf engine covers are...your engine compartment looks too good to cover....kinda like putting a veil on megan fox....

True, but the engine currently has the big old factory one covering it completely. I was thinking the carbon with the nexan glass or the nsxr where you can see through it at least. Right now, it is completely covered.

You know, you really should do something about cleaning up the suspension and especially the engine compartment. . . .

Sheesh. :biggrin:

You know, you really should do something about cleaning up the suspension and especially the engine compartment. . . .

Sheesh. :biggrin:

Gees I hope wal-mart has more tooth brushes....I bought all they had last time I detailed my undercarriage. :biggrin:

Exhaust is scheduled for delivery Tuesday so hopefully I'll have exterior and interior pics on Wednesday. I can't wait to show you guys my multimedia setup. It's very unique and I guarantee that mine is the only one like it. I'm not trying to brag....I'm just very proud of it and consider myself very lucky to be a part of such a fine community.

Barney is a class act. A few weeks ago a friend of mine put my '91 NSX in a ditch, and since USAA doesn't cover all the aftermarket goodies, I called up Barney to ask if he'd swap out all the parts for stock ones. He was more than happy to oblige, did fantastic work, and even fabbed some stuff together so the salvage people wouldn't get their panties in a wad.

The parts (Comptech S/C, Brembo Indy brakes, and a ton of other stuff) is now sitting in Barney's loft, waiting for my next NSX... which, of course, Barney will be working on.

Couldn't recommend him enough. Supremely professional, patient, and an all around good dude.

When I have the stomach, I'll post the pictures of the destroyed NSX.

Only one way to remember the car.

IMG_1668.JPG

Back