• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hoehn Acura NSX meet (Jan. 18) Pictures

Finally got my pics up from this past weekend's gathering. I didn't go on the Ortega Highway cruise, but I met up with most of the cars at Hoehn Acura in Carlsbad just after 12:00 noon. Parking, sandwiches, and other refreshments were graciously provided by the dealership. Along with about 20 NSXs, a 2003 Long Beach Blue NSX and a Ferrari 348 were also on display. As is typical of most NSX gatherings, I met more and more great NSX owners.

Special thanks to Justin from Hoehn and everyone else who helped out in arranging another great NSX event.

-Randy

Here's a link to the PICS:

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

[This message has been edited by FuryNSX (edited 19 January 2003).]

I LOVE the pictures!!
Thanks!

Pictures are awesome. Hopefully after the winter the canadian owners can arrange a gathering.

Originally posted by nsxtcgrrl:
Finally got the link to it. There's a few broken links. Thanks...Can you also post mine? But you've gotta promise to post the one of you and Tweety.

Okay, I fixed the busted links. (Let me know if anything else is broke.)

Yeah, just send me the pics and I'll get them on the page.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

Randy,

Great job!

Thanks for the pics.

I think we need to start calling you the "Chief".

------------------
1999 NSX-T
1999 Explorer
1963 VW Ghia

thanx man...
I like the <A HREF="http://www.furyxx.0catch.com/images/20030118-HoehnNSXmeet/hoehnNSXpanorama02.jpg">NSX Supermarket</A>
smile.gif
and the funny pix... such as mini-me and 'him photographing u photographing him'.
smile.gif
*LOL* nice bits of humour

Originally posted by Bigwave:
Hmmmm, I must have missed the original Hoehn invite -- where do I get on their list?

Bigwave,

Sorry to have missed you. There wasn't actually any invite list. The event was pretty much discussed in the Southwest Region Forum.

We've got something going on in the San Diego area in early February. Hopefully you can meet up with everyone there.
smile.gif
You can read about it here: http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/000210.html

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

Randy,

You just got the body kit on your car??
I don't recall seeing them on last time we met. Anyhow, it looks great.

Si

Originally posted by Si:
Randy,

You just got the body kit on your car??
I don't recall seeing them on last time we met. Anyhow, it looks great.

Si

Si,
Yeah, I just got it the day before the meet. Phew!! Thanks for the kind words.
-Randy

Great pix, Randy!

I posted 28 pics here in thumbnail and 1024x768 24-bit color resolution.
http://www.lajagclub.com/ortega1-18-2003.htm

The only other link of interest on the website is this one, for Pebble Beach 2002 and the 2002 Concourso Italiano.
http://www.lajagclub.com/pebblebeach2002.htm

If any links are broken, let me know. And, I warn you if you go sniffin' 'round the rest of the site.
eek.gif

Enjoy,
Sunny

EDIT: I wasn't the photographer, so don't shoot me; if I was, I would have taken 100+ pictures (maybe next time)

[This message has been edited by JaguarXJ6 (edited 22 January 2003).]

Randy is "Walter's NSX" a paint matched Sebring Silver? Any idea what year? (image below)

IMG_0088.JPG

[This message has been edited by Jonathan (edited 22 January 2003).]

Hey, what did y'all think of the F348 compared to the NSX? Nice pics BTW.

The 348 challenge Fcar sounded so nice. If you ever want to hear what a car SHOULD sound like listen to byron's 348. I, fortunately, had the opportunity to race him up palomar mountain and I have to say the NSX,in virtual stock form (intake, exhaust, testpipes and laptop) handled very very well. I don't know how hard he was pushing but I know I was going pretty hard. On the straights, I was right there behind him and up the hill he let me pass. Made a sizable gap between him and I but after the run he told me that his water temp was on the rise, so i don't blame him for pushing it to the limits. Ferarri-pushing-it-to-the-limits bill??!!$$$$!!! To hear both cars just gunning it up the mountain, i must admit, was the best part of the whole day...

Never thought too much about the 348, I guess by the time i was into cars the car to have was the 355, and I guess now it's the enzo. But I had to admit that the 348 looked/sounded so good. Classic F Car. If I were to buy a 348, I definately liked how byron's car was set up.

Byron's 348 had thee most beautiful carbon fiber seats/ Gotta love the black speedlines on a red car!!!

Sorry, if I tailgated you guys on the run. I blame it all on Elenor (my nsx)!!!

linh

I notice that when people see my nsx they freeze in their steps - hence, Medusa.

The 348 is a beautiful car, and Byrons looked great with those black speedlines. And what a great exhaust note! He kept it in 3rd going up the mountain. I was in 2nd with frequent upshifts to first by comparison!

I will have an F355. After and a long while after and in addition to an NSX.

Very nice handle.. very approrpriate!

Great pics guys!! A real treat to click-on. Us midwesterners are insanely jealous that we have to keep our cars housed because of freezing temperatures (although we are having our own NSX owners meet this evening -- without the cars!!). Keep them coming.

Regards.

Awesome photos! Keep them coming, you never can get enough, especially if you have a super-model posing with the NSX
tongue.gif
: ...J

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

Back