• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda Japan - street view

That was just awesome, I just walk the entire building.... That was cool, everyone see the white NSX? and the old school CRX?
Plus I did not know that Honda did bicycles... just cool! plus the green Castrol NSX as well!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

That was just awesome, I just walk the entire building.... That was cool, everyone see the white NSX? and the old school CRX?
Plus I did not know that Honda did bicycles... just cool! plus the green Castrol NSX as well!!!!

I would like to know what this is??? This was on the second floor near the White NSX... any ideas???New Picture.jpg

Can someone tell me what's wrong with the second picture? :D Who took my car home?!

1094257110_DgcLs-XL.jpg

https://maps.google.nl/maps?q=honda...Aa43FP4b9YTaLt-_KA&cbp=12,208.01,,0,13.4&z=19

Very cool to see this on Google...

BTW That looks like a Honda Power Carrier Track Barrow, basically a powered wheel barrow carrier. Looks like a similar track design unit from their snowblower series.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to know what this is??? This was on the second floor near the White NSX... any ideas???

Back