• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hondaday june 13-14

I don't know how many Primers attend these events/shows but there is a big one at Zmax charlotte motorspeedway.. This event is normally held up north the past few yrs but is slowly working its way south.. Its everything imports from races and shows and im sure this one won't dissappoint.. Was wondering if any hard core primers sometime attend or participate in these events.. I'll definitely be there, if some of you are planning to attend maybe we can do a small meet prior?

I've debated on showing up for this. A lot of my S2000 buddies are planning on attending.

Yes my brothers both have s2k and a few others may join up.. Will knoe for sure when it gets closer to date..

I was hoping to make a trip down there to check the area out (thinking of moving to NC) but unfortunately i wont be able to make it that weekend. I will be doing goldRush Rally and will be in Miami on those days

any insiders recommend a place to check out in the NC area to move?

All depends where ur work is and how far your willing to drive.. Ck out the blueridge parkway and grandfather mountain. City wise Raleigh is nice, charlotte is pretty busy

I'll be attending with the family, hoping to have my Si buttoned back up and bring both.
Don't plan on showing as I have a friend coming down from PA who is competing in the SFWD class so I'll probably just park near his car trailer.

I'll be there! Hope to see some fellow NC NSX's over there. Only met Mike from Charlotte. I missed out all these NC events. :(

i missed this thread and started one by accident but i will b there

Back