• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hot Import Nights

Overall, I had a real good time. It was nice meeting Manuel, and seeing his awesome Silver NSX in person.

The show was very tiring though. I hate their rule of having less than 1/8th tank of gas...we were practically empty on the way out. Being at HIN from 1:30 pm on Saturday and leaving at 1:00 am on Sunday is also quite tiring. But it was a real good time, and I didn't really get a lot BS for having an American car at an Import show. Most people stopped by and really admired the car which was cool. I'll definitely have an import for the next show though
wink.gif

I have lots of pictures and video from HIN. Pictures will be up within a couple of days and expect some video within a week or so.

Later,
-Awais

------------------

2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

Nope. We didn't get enough rice points
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by ak:
Did u guys win any award? Sorry i missed it
frown.gif

------------------

2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

Originally posted by ak:
Did u guys win any award? Sorry i missed it
frown.gif
The team I was with (Deception Motorsports) won 2nd place in "best lighting". I think we were DEFINITELY high up there in the "crowd favorite" category, based on the # of people that stopped by to shoot pictures.

I'll post pix as soon as I can -- am sure they are pretty good. Lotsa "chick-age"
biggrin.gif

Back