• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston NSX- World Class Driving Event Sept 29-30th 2006

$795 + tax...gets you this in September 29-30

Do you guys wanna try to get a group rate if we can get enough people? Oh, I'm in..

Thank you for your inquiry regarding World Class Driving
Please find below information about our US Tour starting in April 2006.
Additional information on tour dates can be found at our website: www.wcdriving.com.
Introduction:
Our program as advertised in Road and Track and Car and Driver is priced at $795 + tax.

The program includes an on-road driving experience with the following cars:
• Ferrari F430,
• Lamborghini Gallardo,
• Bentley GT,
• Corvette Z06,
• Ford GT and the
• Aston Martin DB9.

Program Agenda:
We will welcome you at 8.00AM at an exclusive hotel or resort location carefully selected by
our team. You will receive a World Class Driving gift pack which includes a polo shirt and
baseball cap. You will enjoy breakfast while you are receiving a complete briefing from one of
our racing professionals, such as Didier Theys, and our staff. This briefing includes a full
briefing on each car, its operation, and controls .
Your driving experience will then commence and over the course of the day we will rotate the
cars in order to give you the opportunity of enjoying each of them for approximately 30 miles.
We will capture your day with photographs that you will be able to select and take home.
Snacks, a buffet lunch and drinks (no alcohol permitted) will be available. The day is designed to
give you an unforgettable experience with a memorable souvenir at the end.
Insurance:
Our policy covers general liability up to $1,000,000, automobile liability up to $1,000,000 and
excess umbrella liability up to $5,000,000. A copy is available upon request. Each participant
must sign a disclaimer and be 25 years old with a valid driving license.

Sounds like a great experience, could be my b-day present too! I would more than likely be in.

Wheelman said:
I'll contact them Mani, and see what the minimum is for a discount.

Back