• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston, Tx - May 22, 2009 - Supra / NSX Night Meet, Greet & Cruise!

Hey everyone,

Here is the long awaited meet planned out with our Houston NSX people. They have shown interest in meeting with us and it'd be great to mix things up a little.
This will be just a simple and relaxing meet to meet new people, catch up and find out what everyone's been up too!

toyota_supra_1024x768_1.jpg

nsx_8001.jpg

Here is what is planned:

Where:
Sam's Club @ I-10 & Highway 6 (meeting here with the NSX/Supra guys as well)

rolling to...

Starbucks / Jamba Juice @ Westhiemer and Post Oak (more people will join us at that point)

then to (insert next destination here) which we can plan when we all meet up together at Starbucks.

Date:
May 22, 2009

Time:
Meet @ 9:00 PM - 9:30 PM

Roll Out @ 10:00 PM - 10:30 PM

What:
Come out to relax, hang out, meet old and new faces. I will start another event on Facebook to spread the word to others as well as posting this exact same thread over at NSXPrime.com.

Any input, questions or concerns are all appreciated! Let me know what you guys think! If you feel the location is redundant, time is a problem, etc. please don't hesitate to voice your opinion.

SupraNSX.JPG

Hope to see everyone out there!

im there...hope there is a great turn out.

is this just a supra and NSX deal or sports cars?

Maybe you should include a few M3's. See ya there.

By all means, this is not a limited event.

I am cordially inviting NSX's and Supras. I am not going to post this anywhere else because I wouldn't want "unwanted" people to show up.

If you know somebody that knows somebody that wants to attend then bring'em in not a big deal at all.

IS-F's and 350z's should be there as well.

:smile:

Aslong as my interior bits are finished up in the NSX then I will gladly be there.

1. OdyOwnage
2. TXvsLV
3. davidf
4. Alleykat

1. OdyOwnage
2. TXvsLV
3. davidf
4. Alleykat
5. thoangbui
6. gdae

lol we had about 5 nsx's at the Sams parking lot, we then cruised to starbucks at around 10:30 you guys must have been gone already:rolleyes:

The locations where all mess up. Everyone was at starbucks until 10:30 then all move to uptown center. I poke out like a sore thumb.:biggrin: It was fun though more meets to come.... hopefully nsxers will gather the next meet.

Back