• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

How's the price JH4NA1153MT001553

I am looking at a 1991 BLK/BLK NSX that is a one owner and in great shape. The price of the vehicle is $39,900.00. VIN JH4NA1153MT001553
mileage: 48K

Can anyone let me know if this is a good price or what I should be offering if not.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Re: How's the price

yellowboy said:
I am looking at a 1991 BLK/BLK NSX that is a one owner and in great shape. The price of the vehicle is $39,900.00. VIN JH4NA1153MT001553

Can anyone let me know if this is a good price or what I should be offering if not.

If it's the ONE you want, then I guess the price is a moot point, BUT 1991s with 48K miles MINT (A+) will probably or should be priced between 30-35 TOPS.

IMHO of course.
Mike

See Pricing .

I think $40k is a bit high.

yeh thats a bit high for a '91

i remember that when i was looking i found a 97 with 50k mi for $42k

Thanks to all who replied. Since this is at a dealer I will see how far they will go towards getting the price more in the 33 to 35 range or keep looking. I doubt they will drop that much though. I appreciate the advise. Sometimes the brain likes to forget all logic when faced with obsessive fantasy!

yellowboy said:

Update:

Clean Carfax
No accidents
No repaint
no dents, dings or scratches
48,500 miles

I advised the dealer that in general a car of that year with that mileage was in the $30K to $35K range depending on condition and to let me know if they were still interested in hearing an offer closer to that range. The dealer responded telling me to make an offer I feel is fair and reasonable for a "91 NSX in exceptional shape". Can anyone help me narrow down the price range and come up with a fair offer.

yellowboy said:
Update:

Clean Carfax
No accidents
No repaint
no dents, dings or scratches
48,500 miles

I advised the dealer that in general a car of that year with that mileage was in the $30K to $35K range depending on condition and to let me know if they were still interested in hearing an offer closer to that range. The dealer responded telling me to make an offer I feel is fair and reasonable for a "91 NSX in exceptional shape". Can anyone help me narrow down the price range and come up with a fair offer.

If all the services are up to date..I'd offer 30K and go from there.

Mike

Move on and look for another car. I just bought an outstanding red '93 nsx for just a hare over 30k. It has every record from day 1. A $3000.00 wheel and tire package not to mention a custom Alpine stero worth big $$$$. The '93 has many upgrades such as dual airbags, r12 ac system among many others.

As I said, keep looking. This is a game of patience. If you pay any more than 28-30 that's too much IMO.

Way, way too high!

Thanks guys for all the advice. I really appreciate how this forum has helped answer my many questions that I am sure you have heard a million times! I plan on purchasing the NSX and being a part of this forum for a long time. Thanks again to all who replied. :smile:

I would start with 29K and figure a top of 32K if the car is that they say it is and it has been inspected by their NSX technician with a clean bill of health.

If not, thank them kindly and look for one that fits the bill.

For comparison -- a friend of mine bought a 91 last year same owner since late 92. 52k miles for 25k. Needed service(belts etc.) so a couple grand later and he ultimately paid 27-28k after service.
-j-

"1991 BLK/BLK NSX that is a one owner and in great shape.
vehicle is mileage: 48K"

I would say $31-$32K

"52k miles for 25k"........ Try it today..........
25k gets you a salvage title, or 175,000 mi.

MCM said:
"52k miles for 25k"........ Try it today..........
25k gets you a salvage title, or 175,000 mi.

It was purchased in March. But it took 13 months of looking to find the right one. So if you can be patient you will find a deal.

-j-

Back