• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels HRE 542R 18/19 [5-Spoke Twists] Forged 3-Piece Wheels

Thinking about selling these so this is more of a feeler. These are among my favorite wheels for this car but I've got so many wheels I can't use them all.

The wheels were sent to HRE not too long ago and every piece on them was replaced with new except the centers. They have barely been used for a few months since. That means each inner and outer lip and all the hardware is new and the centers were refinished after being professionally checked for straightness. They are like new now. I chose a brushed finish with clear powdercoat for the centers and a high polished finish with clear powdercoat for the outer lips for easy maintenance and durability. Cleaning them is a breeze due to the protective clearcoat and simple design. Tires are pretty new too or I can dismount them for cheaper shipping.

18x8" 215/35/18 BFG KDW2
19x10.5" 275/35/19 BFG KDW2

$4500
ebudu6ez.jpg

agyryve7.jpg

vupy9aze.jpg

a2ynyged.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Just noticed tapatalk downsized my pics so if you need more just LMK. I'll look at offers too, thanks

Bump
y3avadyg.jpg

I took off the BFG KDW2 tires and put on the brand new fuzion tires from my other HREs. They have never been driven on and are 215/35/18 and 275/30/19 which are the best matching sizes for the NSX. Wheels have some minor nicks but overall look incredible, see most current pic below. These wheels and tires would cost $7000+ brand new!

y2e8uje4.jpg

emegy7un.jpg

avu2eza8.jpg

2u4y2yry.jpg

3aze3etu.jpg

by7ebyta.jpg

Last edited:
Bump still got brand new tires on them, still unused

Bump no tires anymore. Used condition for half the price of new, originally $5500.

found a video with them too, scroll to 54 seconds in and you can see them rolling.

Last edited:
Back