• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Huge carshow in Burbank on may 31St

Is anyone going to this meet? Does anyone have experience with this meet, I.e, type of cars and number of cars that typically attend?

Tks

Mario

I've been to this meet a few times now. The last one, unfortunately, got raided by the cops because of the security acting like a jerk :/
Tomorrow's meet should be more controlled and Elite-Autosports (host) is collaborating with Krispy Kream Donuts like last time to raise money for Japan.
It's a great meet with a lot of cars. You guys will occasionally see some ricers, but that's very common around that area.

Thanks for the impute. Two of us in the area will very likely go tonight. I'll get there early and leave early, in that it has been my experiance that problems tend to occure as the night rolls on.

Thanks again

I've been to this meet a few times now. The last one, unfortunately, got raided by the cops because of the security acting like a jerk :/
Tomorrow's meet should be more controlled and Elite-Autosports (host) is collaborating with Krispy Kream Donuts like last time to raise money for Japan.
It's a great meet with a lot of cars. You guys will occasionally see some ricers, but that's very common around that area.

We plan to get there around 8:15pm (it starts at 8:30). We will probabaly not saty more than an hour or so, then get something to eat.

Mario
m 828-676-3000

I'll probably be there about 9:00. I'll head there after the Dal vs Heat game.

It was a nice meet. Four NSX's, Mark G., Sam, Tony and me. Ted (Theo1) came by minus his NSX. We met Tony from Silver Lake and his 91 Lambo Green NSX. We were there from 8:15 till about 10:30 pm.

Back