• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I am ready!

Thanks 97nsx-t and myw.

myw, the seller of that nsx actually messaged me here on prime. He seemed like a nice guy and he said the transmission was recently rebuilt and the engine was taken out for a full maintenance (hoses, spark plugs etc). Just not a fan of the red heated seats. Also, the nsx didn't come with heated seats, right? Would that inply that the owner drives it in the winter?

Last edited:
Hi Andr3w,

Yes, that's me. Sorry, I'm not here as often as I should so my apologies for not responding earlier.

The reason I put in heated seats is a personal thing. I just like having them for chilly mornings / evenings. Although I did plan on driving the vehicle during this past winter when the roads are clear, I didn't get the chance due to the vehicle being with my mechanic and me being on vacation.

There are a few minor items to look after but all the big ticket items have been addressed. I was originally asking for a bit more as I was going to finish off those minor items to make the car perfect.

Hi Andr3w,

Yes, that's me. Sorry, I'm not here as often as I should so my apologies for not responding earlier.

The reason I put in heated seats is a personal thing. I just like having them for chilly mornings / evenings. Although I did plan on driving the vehicle during this past winter when the roads are clear, I didn't get the chance due to the vehicle being with my mechanic and me being on vacation.

There are a few minor items to look after but all the big ticket items have been addressed. I was originally asking for a bit more as I was going to finish off those minor items to make the car perfect.

Hey Tom,

mo worries! I didn't disclose your name here incase you didn't want to.

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Acura/NSX/KING+CITY/Ontario/19_7958602_/?showcpo=ShowCPO

could be a great buy for gta, ottawa, montreal guys; within reasonable driving distance vs buying out west canada.

Thanks myw, but not a fan of the ivory interior.

Also, I'm currently on vacation in Bellevue, WA and i will be visiting richmond/vancouver in the upcoming week. Initially I wanted to drive through the US to WA, then drive back to Toronto through Canada, but decided not to so next time!

Back