• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

i just bought my first nsx

Nice ride and stance, do you know how much she's lowered? Only thing I would consider doing is adding rear spats so it flows a little better with the aftermarket rocker panels, currently there is a "step" in height between the two. Oveall looks very clean though.

Last edited:
yes the wheels compliment the car very well and they look deep as hell haha.... i need to buy some wheels in the spring :)

Man, whats with all the edited messages...very crytic...hmmmm.... :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, welcome to the boards. Lots of info here, lots of good people.

If you have a quad tipped exhaust its likely an ARK DTX. Your choice of rear skirt might be very limited. I'd get some spats (small triangular add ons to the rear to compliment the lines set by the sideskirts).
--> http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60127&highlight=rear+spats

The wheels are HP Evos, pretty popular around here. Are you running spacers? They normally do, which will mean you should be careful if you're gonna take that thing to the track.

Enjoy!

Man, whats with all the edited messages...very crytic...hmmmm.... :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, welcome to the boards. Lots of info here, lots of good people.

If you have a quad tipped exhaust its likely an ARK DTX. Your choice of rear skirt might be very limited. I'd get some spats (small triangular add ons to the rear to compliment the lines set by the sideskirts).
--> http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60127&highlight=rear+spats

The wheels are HP Evos, pretty popular around here. Are you running spacers? They normally do, which will mean you should be careful if you're gonna take that thing to the track.

Enjoy!

I agree you would have to use the 91-01 rear valence and some spats for a lot of quad tips. Here's mine with an ARK exhaust, will say ARK seems to have one of the wider quad tips offered, but if fits very well int he opening.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1013713&postcount=5

"My 1st NSX"..haha, just read that and made me chuckle. Many members here are on their 2nd and 3rd NSX... :wink:

thanks for all the help and info guys...
your probably right most guys on here sond like they know alot and have probably owned a few by now.

I havent been fortunate enough to have owned one untill now as i just turned 33... if i could have afforded one before i definetly would have bought one. I have been waiting for 15 years and have finally managed to do it!!!

Congrats! This is the one from Delta right? Make sure you get the oil pressure gauge working or else if you had a problem you wouldn't even know! Have fun with the car :smile:

thanks,

thats one of the things at the top of my list,
the oil gauge reads high at 8, but when you turn off the engine it sits at 3...

not sure if it is a grounding issue or a bad oil pressure sensor... if i cant figure it out, i might put one of those gauge clusters on the corner of the door post that shows oil, boost, ...ect . i forgot what it is called.

anyways if anyone knows why the oil gauge might read high... besides high engine oil preasure; because i know it not that... please let me know?

Its normal for the oil gauge to do that. Don't worry about it, and its been discussed here before so I know its a fact now :wink:

Nice. I just bought mine this spring as well. Been waiting 12 years. I'm 34. Guess I could have got one sooner, but never would have been able to insure it. (several speeding fines in my younger days.)

Back