• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ImportAlliance '08 Meet (Nashville July 26-27)

They already have us a spot. All i know know is it's a high traffic location with asphalt parking.

Reminder.... Don't forget chairs and cold drinks.

If you see a blue NSX around Nashville in about 3 hours, it will probably be me :biggrin: . Just walking out the door.

Everyone have a safe drive.

I have made hotel reservations already along with Comtec (Mike).

Anyone that is interested in staying at the same area please PM me or Comtec.

Since the day is getting closer. I need a final head count for the restaurant...

If you would like to join us for dinner, please let me know how many people will be attending and if you need to reserve a parking spot for the NSX too.

As far as Meeting place prior to the meet... since we have people coming from different areas, I would suggest a more centralized location. There's a good size Exxon Gas Station near the Adelphia Coliseum off HW 24 Exit 49 on Shelby Ave that might be ok. Let me know what you guys think.

Here's the address for google purposes :

227 SHELBY AVE
NASHVILLE, TN 37213-1307

CLICK HERE for Google map

At what time are meeting at this gas station?

At what time are meeting at this gas station?

Not sure if anyone is meeting there. fifthearth had surgery yesterday so i don't think he will make it to the show. I have to be at the track early to meet with the organizers so if anyone wants to go early we could meet in the cool springs galleria area at about 7am or at the track entrance at 8am. If not it may be better to just meet at the show since i don't know what time everyone is going.

If anyone has trouble getting in just call my cell.

Not sure if anyone is meeting there. fifthearth had surgery yesterday so i don't think he will make it to the show. I have to be at the track early to meet with the organizers so if anyone wants to go early we could meet in the cool springs galleria area at about 7am or at the track entrance at 8am. If not it may be better to just meet at the show since i don't know what time everyone is going.

If anyone has trouble getting in just call my cell.

My friends and I are leaving the area around 7ish so maybe we'll run into you on the way over there. If so we'll just roll in w/you. I'll be w/a black E46 M3 and a black 335i

My friends and I are leaving the area around 7ish so maybe we'll run into you on the way over there. If so we'll just roll in w/you. I'll be w/a black E46 M3 and a black 335i

That would be great Ram, just give me a call. PM sent

If anyone has a FRS radio i'll be on channel 8.

Back