• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In need of rear valence (red preferably)

DPG

Experienced Member
I need a 91 style rear valence, and it does not have to be in great condition. Thanks anyone!

I recently purchased a new 2002 style rear valence for my NSX and intend to install it shortly. When I do you're welcome to my old one. However, it's Grand Prix white instead of red..... Just let me know....

Dennis

Dennis, are you doing this yourself? Give me a ring neighbor if you need a hand. :smile:

Hi Z,

Yea, I just replaced my rear wing with a taller Seibon CF one (painted white to match the car) and it looks like the rear valence is just bolted into place. Have you done this before? It is pretty easy or a pain in the ass???

Dennis

David, sorry for taking this off topic! :biggrin:

Hi Z,

Yea, I just replaced my rear wing with a taller Seibon CF one (painted white to match the car) and it looks like the rear valence is just bolted into place. Have you done this before? It is pretty easy or a pain in the ass???

Dennis

Dennis, yes, I've done it a few times. It's not too hard, but helps having an extra hand, as the rear bumper is a lil heavy(heavy rear bumper beam). You risk scratching the rear quarter panels and/or the bumper itself. Let me know if you'd like a hand, I'd be happy to help. I think I owe you a favor or two! :smile:

Well Z, I'd certainly appreciate a hand though you don't owe me anything. I'll be really grateful for the help. I'm out of town this coming weekend but you think you'd have some time the following weekend?

Dennis

great timing. I just took off my bumper last night to install the new 02 valence I got. You are welcome to come by and pick up my old valance if you like. It's red too. Pm me. I live in NE houston.

ninh

Back