• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In search of "roommates" to share Fiesta hotels

We have several members who will be traveling "solo" (to the extent you can ever truly consider yourself alone when traveling with close to 100 people!) to Fiesta and who are looking to share a hotel room in order to minimize expenses.

If you are interested in seeking a partner in crime for hotels, please post in this thread and efforts will be made to "match" people for this shared expense. Please also indicate whether you are a smoker of if there is anything "unique" about you that you wouldn't want to "surprise" your new roommate with (such as Hugh being a cross-dresser........:wink:).

It would be beneficial to do this in advance since, at a minimum, it appears that the rooms Honda will be booking at the track are all doubles and given the size of our group shared rooms by those going alone in all likelihood will be necessary at least at that hotel.

Another benefit could be in saving money by prepaying the hotel in advance now. Several of us have obtained very good deals by doing this and if you know you have a roommate it may make a difference as to when/how/where you book.

I'll start

Wei-Shen Chin
Age 49
94 red/black, 92 blk/blk
non-smoker
non-drinker
don't snore
don't listen to loud music
no sleepwalking
good personal hygene (per wife)
usually ends up with room next to elevator or ice machine
arrive Nov.15, depart Nov.23
[email protected]
407-832-0176

name: Matt
drinker: yes
smoker: only outdoors (prefer non smoking rooms)
do i snore? i've been told i do
i'm not a light sleeper so i can sleep through anything
i'm staying the full week and i would also like a roommate who is wanting to explore the nightlife a couple of nights (late nights)
arrive nov 15, depart nov 23

I would like to share a room as well...I'll be booking on the Air Canada flight (AC 001) to Tokyo, leaving on Nov 15th , retuning on Nov 23rd (AC 002).

Bram

We have several members who will be traveling "solo" (to the extent you can ever truly consider yourself alone when traveling with close to 100 people!) to Fiesta and who are looking to share a hotel room in order to minimize expenses.

If you are interested in seeking a partner in crime for hotels, please post in this thread and efforts will be made to "match" people for this shared expense. Please also indicate whether you are a smoker of if there is anything "unique" about you that you wouldn't want to "surprise" your new roommate with (such as Hugh being a cross-dresser........:wink:).

It would be beneficial to do this in advance since, at a minimum, it appears that the rooms Honda will be booking at the track are all doubles and given the size of our group shared rooms by those going alone in all likelihood will be necessary at least at that hotel.

Another benefit could be in saving money by prepaying the hotel in advance now. Several of us have obtained very good deals by doing this and if you know you have a roommate it may make a difference as to when/how/where you book.

You forgot to ask about gender and measurements :biggrin:

I'll start

Wei-Shen Chin
Age 49
94 red/black, 92 blk/blk
non-smoker
non-drinker
don't snore
don't listen to loud music
no sleepwalking
good personal hygene (per wife)
usually ends up with room next to elevator or ice machine
arrive Nov.15, depart Nov.23
[email protected]
407-832-0176

Wei-Shen, this doesn't sound like fun at all.

Come to Atlanta and I will have you out all night, listening to rap music and drinking so much, you will snore that night! :biggrin:

I would like to share a room as well...I'll be booking on the Air Canada flight (AC 001) to Tokyo, leaving on Nov 15th , retuning on Nov 23rd (AC 002).

Bram

Bram if u don't mind i would like to share a room too
I leave Toronto on Nov13th will arrive HK first Nov14th then fly to Tokyo Nov15th and return to HK Nov22nd to stay for a week :D

Thank you, Bob.

Suzuka circuit hotel (Flower Garden hotel) has no single bed room. Extra bed is avairable, so three person can stay in one room if you want.

If you want to stay in single bed room in Tokyo or Kyoto, I can support to book your room. I will show you economy hotels later.

Hirofumi

Just a bump to remind solo travelers of the need to have a roommate at the track hotel but also to point out that it looks like a roommate will also be necessary in Kyoto due to the lack of available rooms during our stay there.

Some of us have booked rooms in Kyoto using rewards programs points so if anyone has made separate arrangements please let us know so we can keep track of our room numbers.

A benefit to "mandatory" roommates for solo travelers will be the shared expense since the hotels in kyoto are expensive compared with the accommodations in tokyo.

I'm available.... my wife requests right of approval ;-)

If anyone has found a roommate, please PM me the names so that they may be combined on the hotel spreadsheet and we can keep track of the number of rooms.

I am looking to share a room. nov. 16 thru 22. EDIT: Found roomate 16 thru 22. I am also staying the 23rd, so could use roommate for the night of 23rd .

Last edited:
Hello,

6 attendees cannot find roommates yet.
You can find single bed room in Tokyo,
but everyone must stay in twin bedroom, Kyoto and Suzuka.

8.nsxtasy
9.NSX-RAY
24.ARYNSX
29.Myhui
53.Lud
55.Ojas

Hirofumi

The final list of Attendees (at least those who have signed up on Prime) has been posted and it looks like most people who have requested a roommate have been paired up. If there are any others please indicate it since the event is now closed out.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137808

Back