• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Indoor karting at Allsports Gp Next Sat 11/12

Who would like to join me for some karting fun , next Saturday 11/12 between 4 and 4:30 pm?

We can bring our cars if the weather is nice , or just show up and have some good times

Allsportsgp.com

Pm me and RSVP

Count me in as well. My wife will come to watch (I'm still working on convincing her to drive a kart). So, we'll see.

1. Chris NSX
2. HIJACKER (Steve) +1?

good chance i will be going, but don't have my X up here in nova

Who would like to join me for some karting fun , next Saturday 11/12 between 4 and 4:30 pm?

We can bring our cars if the weather is nice , or just show up and have some good times

Allsportsgp.com

Pm me and RSVP

Ben, will you be bringing your NSX? Would love to check out your seats

I can make it, my wife has made plans.:mad:

no worries, always a next time

sorry got there late and it was packed...shouted out 'anyone from nsxprime' a couple times (folks looked at me weird)

assumed ya'll were on the course and left...hope you guys had fun...till next time

sorry got there late and it was packed...shouted out 'anyone from nsxprime' a couple times (folks looked at me weird)

assumed ya'll were on the course and left...hope you guys had fun...till next time

I was there at 6 - Ben wasn't, I had a few others friends show up and we went out on our own around 6:15. I didn't see anyone else that I knew or recognized.

Back