• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's time for Joint NSX/S2000 meet.

Joint S2000/NSX meet

Date: tentatively, Saturday July 7th

Time: 11:30am till ?

We will be meeting at a North Dallas restaurant, the location is yet to be determined at the 11:30 am time. After lunch we will drive to the NTX auto museum on Campbell Rd and take a tour. I'm still working on either a drive or a photo op. or both afterward. Imput is appreciated and welcomed.

So go to Cars & Coffee (for those wishing to...), then meet at a restaurant, then eat, then drive to museum, then....???

How about a little "leg-stretching" for our mistresses?

Not a re-enactment of the "Cannonball Run", mind you, just maybe find some out-of-the-way twisted roads that could use some straightening.

Last edited:
The Pride is a close second, IMHO. Anyone have the Pride?

Not personally... yet. :wink:

The Pride V2 quad tip is at the top of my short list of near-future upgrades. Probably won't have it by next month but stranger things have happened.

- Chris

So go to Cars & Coffee (for those wishing to...), then meet at a restaurant, then eat, then drive to museum, then....???

How about a little "leg-stretching" for our mistresses?

Not a re-enactment of the "Cannonball Run", mind you, just maybe find some out-of-the-way twisted roads that could use some straightening.

i'll have to do some checking for a "leg stretching" road, not a great selection in the area.

i'll have to do some checking for a "leg stretching" road, not a great selection in the area.

I have a friend in the local Ferrari group that has organized a few ride & drives...maybe he'll let me bum one of his past route maps to help us that we can utilize for such said purpose.

Stay tuned...

The Pride is a close second, IMHO. Anyone have the Pride?

A vid of the AP-X for reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYoTM0jd9_A
Mmmmm yummy.

The Pride is very nice!

Not personally... yet. :wink:

The Pride V2 quad tip is at the top of my short list of near-future upgrades. Probably won't have it by next month but stranger things have happened.

- Chris

When you want one, we actually have them in our warehouse...you can come see-feel-touch before you buy...and FQ Performance next door can pop it on for you. :)

I have the pride v2 and really like it. Had a comptech before that. This is nice improvement.

Well of course it is! :D (Glad to hear you like it!)

I have the V1 with Cold Air intake & non resonated test pipes, sounds fantastic, has more low agressive growl to it with slight less rasp than the V2.

The V1 we've had on the silver NSX is a piece of art...the only music the car needs....

Current NSX list of attendees for the NSX/S2000 meet.

1. dirtiehippie
2. MrTwo
3. Payam972
4. Single Samurai
5. Redna2x
6. NSX1145
7. GBL1

S2000 attendees.

1. Vanishing Point +1
2.Ap1_Silverstone
3. LordRahl007
4. M&M08
5. Pmptx
6. topher S2K
7. Btrthnezr3
8. pakman08
9. xcrazyaenoyx
10. S2k Manic
11. ConanO'Brien
12. MrKlean187
13.longnvu88
14. StormTroopinAp2
15.zexen
16.PersianSTud

Last edited:
Hope one of those 16 S2K's are Yellow, would like to take a few pics with one!

Actually after an entire night of listening to nsx exhausts, I'm back to the Pride. Who cares if it's utterly deafening.
Mmmmm yummy.

I'm looking forward to hearing one in real life. :)

Pardon the thread high jacking. lol..

Yes the Pride is definitely music to the ears with the right setup to go with it.
No need for radio, chunk it, just get in, drive, & experience the intoxicating effect of the growl.:wink:

If it's not too hot Single Samurai I might bring the Rio CR, it has no a/c or radio. :smile:

Sweet!
I can imagine it now ... No A/C, No Radio ... You Must
have gone for Ultra Light Weight Machine! = MISSILE!!!!:biggrin:

Pardon the thread high jacking. lol..

Yes the Pride is definitely music to the ears with the right setup to go with it.
No need for radio, chunk it, just get in, drive, & experience the intoxicating effect of the growl.:wink:

Yes, don't mean to threadjack, but NSX exhausts just make me giddy. :biggrin:

In the OP's first post he stated a "short" drive. I'm curious of how short. I would'nt mind cruising up that way even possibly with some Houston members, but would like to hit some nice roads if possible. Long drive for me. Just curious what your final schedule will be. Thanks.:smile:

davidf,

I'm hoping for a route either of my finding or one by a NSX member. I'm thinking a hour drive max unless a longer one is desired. I would think you'd already have done enough driving just to get here.:smile: I'd like this meet to hopefully lead to other future joint meets, so I don't want to overdo on our inaugural meet.

~Steven

^^^ I've sent out a request to borrow a ride & drive route from a friend who has organized a few in the DFW area.

His are fun and local....plus it would save time in mapping one out from fresh...

So I was surfing NSXPrime for about 3 hours, and I go outside for a smoke. Was thinking of the time there was a LBBP 02+ in the shopping center, not a minute later a NSX pulls up!
Forgot to get your name, but said you were on NSXPrime.
photo(1).JPG

Last edited:
Back