• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ivory seat?

Guys I'm still looking for a near perfect drivers side Ivory seat for my 91. If you have it, I'll drive down. Thank's, David.:smile:

David have you looked into new skins from leatherseats.com? I didnt think they would be that great until my friend ordered a set of front and rears for his Supra.They look oem! I wanna get their black/red combo they offer for the NSX.

24da_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acura-NSX-Leather-Seat-Covers-Upholstery-NEW-Custom_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33702QQihZ025QQitemZ380095763206QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

They can make any color you want.

Last edited:
Wow, I like that. Thank's for the link. I'm gonna wait and see if Nick finds a couple of seats and maybe buy his. If it doas'nt pan out I'll go this route.:smile:

Yeah if you do get those skins just make sure they are installed professionally.Otherwise they will be all loose and wrinkly.Jeez that sounds terrible.lol. :biggrin:

Do you know a good place that can install these in Houston? They look really nice, i'm thinking about doing these also.

Yeah if you do get those skins just make sure they are installed professionally.Otherwise they will be all loose and wrinkly.Jeez that sounds terrible.lol. :biggrin:

I got the skin from leatherseats.com and had Carl install them. They look fine to me.

Do you know a good place that can install these in Houston? They look really nice, i'm thinking about doing these also.
I had a place off Airline and Little York rewrap the seats in my Skyline completely custom.Im sure they could but I dont have any contact info.Let me try to find it.If not Matt just mentioned someone that could too. :smile:

Cool Thanks for the info!

I had a place off Airline and Little York rewrap the seats in my Skyline completely custom.Im sure they could but I dont have any contact info.Let me try to find it.If not Matt just mentioned someone that could too. :smile:

Back