• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

JH4NA1180ST000187 - "reported at auto auction"

may have been a dealer trade. One of my friends buys at the high end auctions. Ferrari's Lambo's, Maseratis, Astons, Porsches.... space is money on the lot. if it sits too long or they think they can do better they send it to the auction.

may have been a dealer trade. One of my friends buys at the high end auctions. Ferrari's Lambo's, Maseratis, Astons, Porsches.... space is money on the lot. if it sits too long or they think they can do better they send it to the auction.

Interesting. Car looks good otherwise but that and the lien (which could just be a financed purchase, right?) are a little odd.

Not odd at all that a high end car like the NSX would show up at auction.

Probably was traded into a dealer who didn't cater to the NSX buyer, and after letting it sit on his lot for a few months, decided to take it and sell it at auction.

Manheim Auto Auction routinely sells Ferrari's, Maserati's, Lamborghini's, and other high end exotics each and every week.

I wouldn't let this discourage you in buying this particular car.

I wonder who wrote the ad: RUST FREE aluminum car. CONTRASTING COLORS black paint and black interior...am I missing something? If this is the dealer that serviced my recently bought 94 from West Palm Beach they are really not NSX savvy. The mechanic who is going over my car had a few "DUH" moments about stuff he found. Still, might be a keeper. I would not buy it without a PPI and a close inspection with educated eyes.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I too was wondering about this car. Interesting. I also wanted to know if anyone can find out some info on 96 NSX T listed in Auto Trader
VIN JH4NA1187TT000107
What to you guy's think of this one? 30,000Miles 43,000

Much appreciated!

Also messaged the seller as to why the t-top doesn't seem to appear in any of the photos - he says he has it but is unable to install it himself because of back problems.

Anyone who is PPI'ing this machine should verify its presence.

who would get an antique plate that makes us all look like we are driving a old junker.

that made the car look like crap in my book just by that plate.

who would get an antique plate that makes us all look like we are driving a old junker.

that made the car look like crap in my book just by that plate.

In Tennessee at least, if one buys an antique plate, you only have to pay for it once ($30) and do not have to renew it each year (which runs $79 per year for a normal plate).

I wonder who wrote the ad: RUST FREE aluminum car. CONTRASTING COLORS black paint and black interior...am I missing something? If this is the dealer that serviced my recently bought 94 from West Palm Beach they are really not NSX savvy. The machanic who is going over my car had a few "DUH" moments about stuff he found. Still, might be a keeper. I would not buy it without a PPI and a close inspection with educated eyes.

Don't forget that it has gorgeous Tuxedo Black paint. That must be better than Berlina Black.:rolleyes:

Forget the damn plate. So what's the bottom line guy's. Do you think it checks out? If one can get it for 37-39,000. Seem ok or to pricy?

Cheers

Forget the damn plate. So what's the bottom line guy's. Do you think it checks out? If one can get it for 37-39,000. Seem ok or to pricy?

IF the PPI is clean then that's a good range. He doesn't mention the timing belt/water pump/other wearables so you would want to ensure that's been done.

Back