• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jinks garage sale- discontinued parts-aftermarket-oem

I have a few items for sale, all parts pictured below:
There are interested buyers for the vent/clock, steering wheel set up, and the engine cover.
A lot of low ball offers too. These parts are already very discounted. I have updated pics of the engine cover and steering wheel installed.

1) Cantrell concepts nsxr engine cover. Dry carbon underneath with black painted top. I removed the mesh screen as it looked too cheap/fast n furious for me. You can easily cut new mesh and glue it on. Comes with hood prop and hinges. Also the leftover glue on the underside easily comes off.
Prefer local pick up on this one. $350.00 plus PayPal fees or cash. Shipping may not be an option unless you pay for packaging.

2) SOLD SOLD SOLD BC racing coil overs. Non swift upgrade, 10k/10k spring rate, used about only 5,000 miles. Slight scratch on passenger front. Condition is 8/10. Still on the car but coming off this week. $700.00 plus pay pal fees and shipping. If you purchasing prior to removal, please allow shipping delay. Pics soon to follow.

3) Japanese discontinued S.S.I. Short hub with quick release adapter. Also comes with wires to jump out the airbag but does not come with instructions. $250.00 plus PayPal fees and shipping.

4) SOLD-SOLD-SOLD Nsx-r lower chassis brace. Signs of sway bar contact shown in pics. $50.00 plus PayPal fees and shipping.

5) Momo tuner in mint condition. Used for only 1500 miles. 320 mm size. $180.00 Shipped, PayPal fees included.

6) SOLD SOLD SOLD Oem center ac vent with clock. Covered in carbon fiber layover. Small hole drilled for alarm led light. Vents and tabs are 100%. $250.00 plus PayPal fees and shipping.

7) SOLD SOLD SOLD Joe's Oem abs flush kit. Which includes additional adapters to energize the solenoids a different way. Oem plug and play kit which is fused and has a momentary motor run switch. $100.00 shipped plus PayPal fees.

8) SOLD SOLD SOLD Damaged fuel/volt meter set and fuel door tab. Could be used for parts. $15.00 shipped. PayPal fees included.
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 2,539
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 2,558
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 2,563
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 2,547
Last edited:
Bizzzump. Short hub and quick adapter, momo 320 mm tuner wheel, and Cantrell concepts engine cover are still available. Offers accepted. Shoot me a message.
Thanks Prime time.

Long time bump. The engine cover is still available and I much prefer local pick up in SE Florida. Lowered price at 275 picked up cash.

For the the steering wheel, are the wires included for the horn?
I’m sorry but I am keeping the steering wheel. Engine cover is the only item left for sale.

Sale pending on the engine cover...

This engine cover has sold to a local member for 200 bucks. No other items are available for sale in this thread. Thank you Prime, please lock thread.

Back