• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

July Meet At Findlay Acura

I just sold my truck dude so I won't have anything else to drive if I leave it at the dealership. How many lifts do they have?

I'm not sure but i think they have at least 16. I'll give you a ride back to your place. Let me know.

I just sold my truck dude so I won't have anything else to drive if I leave it at the dealership. How many lifts do they have?

I'm not sure but i think they have at least 16. I'll give you a ride back to your place. Let me know.

Appreciate the ride, but that still leaves me with no car Friday night, Saturday night when I get back from L.A., all day Sunday, until Monday night, which is the earliest I can get to the dealership. I don't think I can be without a car for that long...

If there's a way I can drop off my car Friday night, do you know what time their service department is open til? And if you can take my car to your house after the shoot, that way I can pick up my car Saturday night when I get back to Vegas, that should work. Let me know if that'll work with you...

Levi

Appreciate the ride, but that still leaves me with no car Friday night, Saturday night when I get back from L.A., all day Sunday, until Monday night, which is the earliest I can get to the dealership. I don't think I can be without a car for that long...

If there's a way I can drop off my car Friday night, do you know what time their service department is open til? And if you can take my car to your house after the shoot, that way I can pick up my car Saturday night when I get back to Vegas, that should work. Let me know if that'll work with you...

Levi

I can call Charlie and find out what time their shop closes. I know the sales is open till 9. I will let you know.

Charlie called me today and wants a head count. We have until Thursday. They are going to prepare lunch for us. Sandwiches and stuff... Please everyone, E-mail those who is not on the list. We need to make this meet big. So far we have 9 NSX. For those who cannot commit, we can arrange your car for storage for the photo shoot. Findlay Acura can keep your car for the weekend in their shop. Also include +1 if you are bringing someone. Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
JULY 12 MEET AT FINDLAY ACURA

1. Chris NY2NV 95 Red +1
2. Nik and Sandra silverneek 04 Silverstone
3. Joe helijoe 05 Silverstone
4. David SurfsUP 91 Silver
5. Danny lowellhigh79 Red
6.Tom TAG 97 Monte Carlo Blue
7. Bill Sky Guy 91 red
8. Virgil Code Blue 03 blue

1. Chris NY2NV 95 Red +1
7. Bill Sky Guy 91 red

What about:

Bob and Susan, Brian, Lance, Chuck, and Paul? Also the fellow with the yellow NSX-T w/ the lambo doors; I forgot his name...damn.

Any of the above... chime in! :biggrin:

Last edited:

1. Chris NY2NV 95 Red +1
7. Bill Sky Guy 91 red
9. Bob and Susan 91 Red

1. Chris NY2NV 95 Red +1
7. Bill Sky Guy 91 red
9. Bob and Susan 91 Red
10. Paul, Jellness, and Solomon.....Whole family :tongue:... 93 Blue Devil

I'll be in San Diego, but my better half kindly agreed to bring Codeblue to the photoshoot. Are we hiring a pro photographer or do we have one in the group? Make sure someone takes a pic of empty lifts for a future photoshop of those who can't make it (just a suggestion!) :smile: Certainly wish I could be there.......

1. Chris NY2NV 95 Red +1
7. Bill Sky Guy 91 red +1
9. Bob and Susan 91 Red
11. Levi 91 red

JUST A REMINDER IF YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR WIFE, GIRLFRIEND, KIDS, KINDLY POST IT HERE. I NEED A HEAD COUNT. FINDLAY ACURA IS PROVIDING US FOOD. WE NEED MORE NSX TO FILL IN THEIR "LIFTS". SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE. PM EVERYONE WHO IS NOT ON THIS LIST.
THANKS,
CHRIS

Last edited:
Cars and coffee is from 7:00am to 10:00am. Findlay acura is at 12:30pm. We can always go to findlay acura after cars and coffee or a drive to lake las vegas. Just a suggestion.

Skyguy will be bring the +1.

*Kansas city 2006
64295.jpg

6429sig_red_sm.jpg

Sky:smile:

1. Chris NY2NV 95 Red +1
7. Bill Sky Guy 91 red +1
9. Bob and Susan 91 Red
11. Levi 91 red
12. Bryan Vega$ NSX 91 The only kick ass Berlina Black left! (Only if it doesn't rain. :tongue:)

Ok Bryan you just made the cut. I spoke with Charlie and i told him to expect around 25. For those i PM'd and did'nt respond, you are still welcome to show up with your NSX. So far we have 14. Two customers from Findlay will try to join us too. Please be at Findlay by 12:45. Lunch is being serve. Just a reminder Cars and Coffee is at 7:00-10:00am @ Eastern south of 215. See you all there. RAIN OR SHINE.

Last edited:
Our fingers (& toes) are crossed too!:redface::tongue:

Skyguy is going to show up solo. Too much in one day.

I can still have a samwhich right? :rolleyes:

indy_car_4_.jpg

Hey Chris, i saw that cars and coffee is from 7 to 10, but what time is everyone planning on meeting there? Joe

It's just a suggestion. I always show up there just to have coffee and bagel since it's close to home. No definite time. See you at Findlay @ 12:45pm tomorrow. FINDLAY ACURA's number is 702-982-4100. Ask for Charlie if anyone needs direction.

Hope to see you all at Findley if the weather holds up. My car won't melt or explode into a million pieces, but it will literally drown in the rain because my airbox is directly under mesh opening in the trunk:frown:

Regards,

Danny

Hope to see you all at Findley if the weather holds up. My car won't melt or explode into a million pieces, but it will literally drown in the rain because my airbox is directly under mesh opening in the trunk:frown:

Regards,

Danny

I was at Findlay this morning to drop off Levis' car. I saw Toms car. Joe texted me and he will be there. I will be there as well even if it rains. Charlie is preparing lunch for us so i hope we don't dissapoint them.

Hmmm turbo NSX's vs. Rain.

One melts.
One explodes.
One drowns.

Rain wins. Who woulda thunk that harmless water would be so catastrophic to japanese sports cars. :tongue:

Looks like the weather is holding up so I might be there, but I can't eat. I've got a lunch appointment soon afterwards so "NO SOUP FOR ME!"

Back