• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just arrived to Hong Kong

:biggrin: I'm excited, nervous, and exhausted........but I'm here visiting from Sunny Southern California USA

Hello to the local's....

Welcome to Hong Kong! I hope you enjoy your stay. How long are you staying? Anyway if you have trouble getting around, may be i can shine you some light!!

Keno

Welcome to Hong Kong! I hope you enjoy your stay. How long are you staying? Anyway if you have trouble getting around, may be i can shine you some light!!

Keno

Thanks Keno! I'll be here in Hong Kong for a week then traveling to Shang Hi for another. Really enjoyed traveling the Subway system today....and boy the ladies here are simply beautiful :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyways I'm in Wan Chai, staying in the Cosmo Hotel. If you have any ideas/suggestions regarding the night life please point me in the right direction.

nightlife...

jump in a cab and tell him to take you to "bar street" on hong kong island! lots of fun, i partied with a couple of super model last year at a bar just up the street from 7-11. also, don't jump in the cab on the wrong side like i did or else you'll look like an idiot:rolleyes:! if it's before 11pm, you can take the train. after that time you'll need a cab. when i was there, it was around 100hkd to get back to the kowloon district from hk island.

nightlife...

jump in a cab and tell him to take you to "bar street" on hong kong island! lots of fun, i partied with a couple of super model last year at a bar just up the street from 7-11. also, don't jump in the cab on the wrong side like i did or else you'll look like an idiot:rolleyes:! if it's before 11pm, you can take the train. after that time you'll need a cab. when i was there, it was around 100hkd to get back to the kowloon district from hk island.

Actually he is staying in Wan Chai (in HK island), which shall be right around the bar area. If he know he shall be able to walk there.

Keno

Back