• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just ordered some new seat covers from Ridies.com

Most car companies these days including BMW, Porsche, Audi, etc use the synthetic leather unless you opt for the pricey leather package and they hold up very well and look and feel very close to the real thing.
Tech is much better these days than your grandmas pleather couch. Both the synthetic and real leather covers have the same exact warranty, so take that for what it's worth.... I was planning on selling the car, which I eventually did, so I went with the synthetic but still probably would have saved the extra $300 and went that route regardless....I was very happy with the looks and feel of the ones I got.

If you daily drive the car and are putting more then 10k miles a year in it, I would probably suggest the real leather as it will hold up better I'm sure, but if you're putting like 5-7k miles a year, I think the synthetic will do the trick...and that's my two cents, cuz I'm cheap:tongue:

Any more pics of your new leather seats?

Back