• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City Area Photo Shoot Sat. 5/3

Any NSX's or other exotics that would like to participate in a photo shoot by Alex Reith tomorrow at aprox. 7:15 PM in the KC downtown bus. district call me at 816-824-3280. He is going to scout for an ideal location and let me know late tomorrow afternoon. He offers to email each individual their photos and send one developed photo (No charge). He is in the process of putting together a portfolio of exotic cars. If you're interested give me a call. Gary. :biggrin:

Any NSX's or other exotics that would like to participate in a photo shoot by Alex Reith tomorrow at aprox. 7:15 PM in the KC downtown bus. district call me at 816-824-3280. He is going to scout for an ideal location and let me know late tomorrow afternoon. He offers to email each individual their photos and send one developed photo (No charge). He is in the process of putting together a portfolio of exotic cars. If you're interested give me a call. Gary. :biggrin:

I'm down, I'll give you a call.... would he shoot my motorcycle as well? I may have to make two trips :biggrin:

Btw- I Am Looking On Doing Something Similar Soon. Currently I'm Shooting Weddings, Fashion Shows, And Model Portoflios.

Btw- I Am Looking On Doing Something Similar Soon. Currently I'm Shooting Weddings, Fashion Shows, And Model Portoflios.

Come up with a time and place and I'm sure some of us will be there. Gives us an excuse to get together.

And if you need any assistance with the female Model shoots, don't hesitate to ask :cool: I've been on a few photo/video shoots... it's exhausting but still a good time with the talent.

Couple of my favorites from the shoot:

Picture086.jpg

Picture018.jpg

3.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

:cool:

Man how do you guys keep your cars so clean? I think i have the dirtiest one in K.C. I don't have a car cover or anything in the garage and it is always so dusty. I even detail it twice a year? :biggrin:

Man how do you guys keep your cars so clean? I think i have the dirtiest one in K.C. I don't have a car cover or anything in the garage and it is always so dusty. I even detail it twice a year? :biggrin:

Heh... mine was pretty dusty so I detailed it before the shoot.

I'm picking up this bad boy tomorrow so maybe I can get a photo shoot done with both white/black rides...

848%20white480.jpg

6582.jpg

:cool:

Oh hell yes! She is home....

ducatiNSX.jpg

ducatiNSX2.jpg

ducatiLight.jpg

full termi exhaust

ducatiExhaust.jpg

ducatiOutside.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, Im planning on getting one too! In red though not sure if this year or next. I want to know if they plan on making a 848s next year thats why I'm waiting.

Back