• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City Drive Sun. April 30th

Ok, so far we have Robert and myself. Who else is game? For those who haven't yet attended one of our drives here is the skinny. We meet at Panera Bread in Independence, MO at the N.E. corner of 291 and 40 Hwys. at 9 AM departing promptly at 9:30 AM. ALL ARE WELCOME. It usually lasts 3-4 hrs. depending on route. We do the back road twisties in a "spirited manner. We often stop somewhere for lunch. I will email Jerry Dobson and invite his group again. Lets see if we can get some more new blood this time. Gary.:biggrin:

Zipy said:
Ok, so far we have Robert and myself. Who else is game? For those who haven't yet attended one of our drives here is the skinny. We meet at Panera Bread in Independence, MO at the N.E. corner of 291 and 40 Hwys. at 9 AM departing promptly at 9:30 AM. ALL ARE WELCOME. It usually lasts 3-4 hrs. depending on route. We do the back road twisties in a "spirited manner. We often stop somewhere for lunch. I will email Jerry Dobson and invite his group again. Lets see if we can get some more new blood this time. Gary.:biggrin:

Damn, I'd love to meet the NSXP members, but I'll be in TN for the next two weeks doing systems startups. :( Anyone here going with us on the S2Ki Missouri Hills Drive?

Gary, I've got several things going right now and will not be able to get out for two or three weeks. :frown: Catch up with you as soon as I can.

Eric, I am confirmed to go on the S2Ki Missouri Hills Drive. Looking forward to it.

Pete

I had a feeling you guys would get together, I will be at Heartland Park that weekend for the PCA race and DE. Maybe you guys would be enterested in heading out that way. About a a 1 hour drive on I-70. Let me know in advance.

On another note, I maybe putting the car up for sale. I can see a limited amount of time with it this summer. We bought a condo down at the Lake of the Ozarks and a boat and I will be spending alot of weekends down there. It isn't making alot of sense to keep this type of car for track use only. I should have bought a higher mileage one that was better suited for my habits, Not for sure yet but I am leaning that way. Anyway, you guys let me know your plans.

oh man, i have a friend in town who is coming in late tonight that would love to go on a run with us, I'm just not sure we can be out and about that early. We plan on having a "spirited" night after a long couple of weeks :redface:

If we're awake and coherent, I'll try and make it out there!

edit: Oh wait, you mean next weekend.... see, it's been a rough couple of weeks.

It would be cool to meet up with you guys again but I am uncertain at this point. I will be driving back from St. Louis Friday night and will attend a rotary meet in Lawrence that Saturday. We will see if I get sick of driving by then :biggrin:

Hello everyone,

I am a new user to this forum and am planning on purchasing my first NSX this summer. I have a problem however, I have never driven or ridden in one. Would anyone be so kind as to let me have the privilege of riding along with you? Just to get the feel of the car, I don't want to drive, just ride for a bit.

Thanks if anyone can help me.

im a maybe depending on if i have anything going on.

Gary, what do you think? I wouldn't mind taking a look at the event In Topeka. Nice drive out on I-70 roads have been resurfaced and are smooth as glass, not bad for some high speed test sessions?

Tom, would there be a spot to park that would keep some of the unfreindly's away?

Hey! Maybe I can make it. Lemme know how many are comig for sure.

*3 hr. drive from West Des Moines.

SKyguy :wink:

AKA: Bill Adler

64297_frt_sm.jpg

There's a chance this weekend could be cold and wet so I'm still up in the air.

Hey guys, its rain all weekend, in fact I pulled the plug on my track time Friday & Saturday. The whole weekend looks soaked.

I may be out of a ride by next week altogether, I have not hardly advertised except for the rennlist and the PCA site and a one guy is comming to look from out of town next Monday.:frown:

Attachments

• Resize 3.jpg
    Resize 3.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 77
Zipy said:
Yeah, looks like a washout for this weekend. :frown:
Yeah.... this "great" weather showed up in perfect time for the weekend. :mad:

Tom did you take that pic out by lakewood in the Canyon Development? looks fimiliar.

Tom, if you don't get the TT sold soon, post a date when you can drive and we will rally around it. One last blast before its gone. Gary:biggrin:

Looks like its sold already, PPI for this Thurs. I knew it wouldn't take long and it didn't.........still sucks but I just don't put that many street miles on these cars and want to re-think. Will start looking at another Porsche later this summer thats more track suited, perhaps a GT3 or another N/A 993.

Tom Larkins said:
Yes, it was a nice place to scrub in track tires until thesy started building houses.

I used did the same for testing out suspension and engine tunning and for soundtesting for another member on Prime :biggrin:

Back