• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Karting in Tokyo

To the fellow Primers in Japan, do you guys know of any karting tracks around Tokyo that have Kart rental? I really miss the sensation of driving :redface:

I checked out a couple tracks but they do not have kart-rental :wink:

If you all are interested, we might just have a little get-together...

Thanks in advance :biggrin:

I only went Karting once and it was out in the country side somewhere. Too many rules to follow.

When I missed the sensation of driving, I went and got my JP driver's license.

And I know where to rent an S2K outside of Yokohama. Spend a weekend with that little monster and you're cured.:wink:

hey guys, I'll be in Tokyo again in August, would anyone like to hold a karting event, or NSX meet up?

I know a nice kart track near Atsugi you can rent karts also rent the track, you need to get there by car.

If you want to get on track get a JP Driver's License then a FISCO License Y42,000 and then you can use any road registered car on Fuji Speedway's Grand Prix course for Y6,200 for 30min and the new Short Course for Y2,500 for 25 minutes.

I go every month with a great group of guys usually 4 NSX, 3 S2000.

If you want a lift up there to check it out send me your email and I'll let you know the next time we go.

Simon

hey simon This karting place in Atsugi? its that Big Bang? or some other place and if its not big bang where is it and name? :smile:

anyone in tokyo?

i just got here and will be staying here for a month

Back