• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Katie's 7/28

Planning on stopping in this Saturday with a friend of mine riding co-pilot. Anyone else going to be there?

I am just back in town from a trip and would love the excuse to come out and play. Weather permitting...like it ain't gonna be hot and sunny, I'll be there.
Michael

I am just back in town from a trip and would love the excuse to come out and play. Weather permitting...like it ain't gonna be hot and sunny, I'll be there.
Michael
Will be great to see you there.

On a side note - did you pick up a batch of interior clips? If not, don't bother. I have a bag of 25 that came in today and I am the sharing type.

I know this guy, who knows a guy who has an NSX just sitting around outside his house just up his street.....

...and Bryan is trying to buy it. I probably ought to go up the street and make inquiry again. Last time the seller said he had people in line to buy it (yeah, right) or that he would have his mechanic estimate repairs.

I might not be able to get up that early, my bday is today. this might be an interesting weekend.

Bryan

This is MY birthday weekend too...and I made it to Katie's. Then again, I do have several decades on you so maybe I no longer PARTY as HARDY :rolleyes:

This is MY birthday weekend too...
I didn't know that, you should have said something!

Was a nice day at Kate's, had an interesting talk with a Lotus dealer about the Evora that he brought up. The funny quote though came when he was talking up the Toyota engine's reliability that is in the Evora and he said "what car in this lot can put 200,000 miles on it without a problem". "Ummm.. mine" I responded. He had this look of "oh ya, right", my buddy was cracking up though :)

There was a wonderful Ford GT there as well, that car is just magical to see in person, as well as a stunning red Mercedes SLS convertible that looked marvelous parked next to the silver SLS that normally shows up:

attachment.php

(photo from http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...c-c-great-falls-va-katies-23.html#post3603527)

Back