• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KC NSX'ers... any cruises coming up soon?

HEY! I know we've all up and sold our NSX's, but that doesn't mean we can't still be friends, right? :biggrin::biggrin:

Just seeing if anyone had any interest in getting a cruise together soon? I've been a bit busy with race season going on (autocrossing a shifter kart this year :D), but have a few free Sundays coming up. We should all get together! I can introduce you guys to the new lady in my life.....

5685872197_70f3ebdfd5_b.jpg

Well......., tell us about her. All stock or modded? Turbo? We were waiting on you to get a drive together! And NOT EVERYONE has sold their NSX! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Gary, your right not everyone has sold their NSX... I still have mine, however it could be sold next week if someone could talk me out of it. This has to be one of the difficult decisions of my life! I'm sure I will miss it, but not sure I need it long term, and I have the S2000 to play with... Let's get something going for a drive.

She is indeed Twin Turbo. Basically stock at the moment, though. Just has a GReddy exhaust.

I've got some plans for her though... basic bolt ons, reliability mods, etc. Shooting for a reliable 300 rwhp. Car only has 4k miles on the motor and turbos, so she should hopefully be good to go for a while.

I'll try to get something together in the coming weeks! I'll be out of town the first week of June, but perhaps I can get something together before then.

Guys,

I wanted to let you know that we are having our 4th annual Acurazine Meet at Jay Wolfe Acura on Sunday, June 12th, 2011 at 12 noon.

It would be great to have the NSX contingency join us!

Hope to see everyone @ Jay Wolf again... WOW. Every one has sold! I can not get any one to look at the 1991 NSX I have for sale. All the interest seems to be 1000 miles away and their mommies will not let them travel that far. JD

JD, you should have shown up. I'll bet you could have sold that beast.:biggrin: Besides the 2002(+?) NSX on the showroom, I was the only NSX there. Mostly all TL's. No rain except on the way over from Independence, I did hit a very brief shower. Nothing a little detailer won't take care of. Amazing how my 20 year old car still draws a crowd!

JD, you should have shown up. I'll bet you could have sold that beast.:biggrin: Besides the 2002(+?) NSX on the showroom, I was the only NSX there. Mostly all TL's. No rain except on the way over from Independence, I did hit a very brief shower. Nothing a little detailer won't take care of. Amazing how my 20 year old car still draws a crowd!

Crap!!! I forgot this way today!!! I was even out and about in the RX-7 too!

Alright gents.. it's been too long.

Let's get something going for a Sunday in July! I've got an autocross on the 24th and have a friend scheduled to do a phootshoot of my FD on the 17th, so that leaves the 3rd, 10th and 31st... what do you guys think?

Took the FD off of very "era-specific" wheels and 11 year old tires today... Replaced them with OEM '99 Spec Wheels and brand new Nitto NT05s. Hello grip! :D :D

5882996287_56d0eb9f3d_b.jpg

Maybe the 10th? And... "FD"?

"FD3S" is the chassis designation for the 3rd gen RX-7. Similar to the whole "NA1" and "NA2" NSX thing.

10th may be a bit early for me now that I think about it--won't have the maint on the RX-7 done by then, but perhaps she can come out for a light day of play that afternoon... :D

Oh, and Gary, since you were asking about it earlier...

5883542868_df08380537_b.jpg

There's the new daily. :D

Last edited:
Is that the the one with 4 wheel steering? It looks in really good shape. Did you have the same guy that did your NSX, detail the paint? :When is the turbo going on? :biggrin

Last edited:
Is that the the one with 4 wheel steering? It looks in really good shape. Did you have the same guy that did your NSX, detail the paint? :When is the turbo going on? :biggrin

No 4WS, but it does have ATTS (Active Torque Transfer System). Essentially transfers the load off of the inside front tire during hard cornering to the outside tire to reduce understeer.

No detailing done to it yet! That's actually just a really flattering picture... it's a little more dinged up and not quite in good of shape as the picture suggests. :D Not in BAD shape by any means, just not perfect... but ultimately, the good thing is that it was cheap!

And the turbo is for the RX-7... Prelude will prob stay relatively stock. :)

Back