• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Laguna w/ Speedventures - Lots of track time! - Honda/Acura Discount!

From Aaron & Dave at Speedventures:

Hello Honda/Acura Drivers.

We're running one of the best tracks in California next week (Laguna Seca in Monterey) and at the moment have zero S2000 drivers (and only 1 Honda/Acura!) signed up to drive. In an effort to get some of you out there, we're doing the following deal: $40 off the registration price for the first 10 Honda/Acura drivers.

http://www.speedventures.com/events/eventdetail.aspx?id=252

They're very undersold and could use your help. If you can make it, even 1 of the days you should try!

-Ry

Very tempting.....I need to make sure my car meets the 92db sound restriction before plunking down $310 and trailering 8hrs roundtrip.

Very tempting.....I need to make sure my car meets the 92db sound restriction before plunking down $310 and trailering 8hrs roundtrip.

Larry, I have an exhaust that Shad made for me. It is sitting all alone and wants to be used. You are more than welcome to use it. You should have no problems with sound. I passed @ Laguna with a 557 RWHPP supercharged nsx and did not lift. Let me know. You are more than welcome to borrow it. Kip

Larry, I have an exhaust that Shad made for me. It is sitting all alone and wants to be used. You are more than welcome to use it. You should have no problems with sound. I passed @ Laguna with a 557 RWHPP supercharged nsx and did not lift. Let me know. You are more than welcome to borrow it. Kip

Thanks Kip! I'll give Shad a call tomorrow. It would be an honor to use the same exhaust from the current track record holder at Laguna:biggrin:

Back