• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lambo door

Damn...I'm not usually into the crazy kits but it looks pretty nice and exotic! Nice job!

BTW, which brand kit was this and how much did you pay for it?

Not my cup-o-tea, but I respect the effort, time, and work that went into making it :)

Why new front fenders :confused: Are these Sorcery modified?

Also, what is the cost of the lambo door kit, could you talk a little about the fitment, ease of installation and ability to open and close the door.

wow, amazing looking car. Amazing web site for the car too. Did sorcery use this car as a show car? I feel like I've seen it before, especially with the decals on the side.

wow, amazing looking car. Amazing web site for the car too. Did sorcery use this car as a show car? I feel like I've seen it before, especially with the decals on the side

There is a least three (maybe four) that are running around Japan that are almost identical which have been featured in magazines. This may be whats giving you the dejavu!

1TITENSX said:
Why new front fenders :confused: Are these Sorcery modified?

Also, what is the cost of the lambo door kit, could you talk a little about the fitment, ease of installation and ability to open and close the door.

looks as if the front fenders towards the top have been tappered inwards so that the lambo doors can clear once open to the top... if you look; it looks like the door just barely clears the fender... i don't remember the sorcery fenders tapering in at all at the top; if anything it keeps expanding till it comes back in at the top... just my guess

No matter what you have done to your NSX I am still your biggest fan. After long silence this is the new product. What's next? :)

That kit(door hinges and front fenders) is from SORCERY(PASS LIMIT USA)
The door cannot clear the old fender like GT-NSX.
The door hinges cost is 498,000yen(without tax)
Door hinges are not so heavy, very compact.
They are direct bolt on.
But they require technique to adjust their position.
Open and close is very easy.

This car is my private daily driven.
I often entry the car show like HIN in Japan :)

And next... try to remove the big rear wing:D

pics are: rear view, new fender, old fender

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 2,220
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 2,169
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 2,159