• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Las Vegas NSX Meet (Saturday, March 4th)

Fast lap is a pretty cool place. I talked to Lew and he informed me that if we would like to rent the place out for 1houre its 1400 saturday and sunday after Noon. If we wanted to rent it from 11am to Noon its $800.00 butt the catch is we have to pay half up front this weekend if we wanted to rent it out. Or its $20 per heat thats about 20 laps butt on the weekends its rented out for the mostpart.

SINCITY_NSX said:
Fast lap is a pretty cool place. I talked to Lew and he informed me that if we would like to rent the place out for 1houre its 1400 saturday and sunday after Noon. If we wanted to rent it from 11am to Noon its $800.00 butt the catch is we have to pay half up front this weekend if we wanted to rent it out. Or its $20 per heat thats about 20 laps butt on the weekends its rented out for the mostpart.

Are you implying that the track might be rented out during our meet day? May be okay for some, but I seriously doubt that everyone in our group are willing to shell out $100 or more each to zoom around for an hour.

Bill.....with your connection with Lew, please kindly check the availability of "Open Heat" for March 4th afternoon. We may have to seriously consider a back-up plan.....and quick......

Thanks Regard
Paul

Hi All,

We will go with back-up plan to cruise Valley of Fire if track isn't available. Regardless, I'll down a few Go Fast drink and try to keep up with you all. See you Saturday.

Best Regards
Paul

Horace will try to join us on Sat. He is dealing with a bad cold. Horace now knows about Prime and would like to work with us on our 07 project.

Michael Chang would like to be with us. He has a meeting that may not be over until 1:00. I told him that is just about the time Paul will be speeding out of Hooters' parking area. I will give Michael my phone # to see if he can meet up with us.

Saw A 91 Red Parked At Vons Windmill And Pecos. Very Nice Dressed Nsx. Met Him And Told Him About The Meet This Saturday. He'll Go On Line Tonight.

What way would we want to take to get to the Valley of Fire. We can depart Hooters and jump on the I-15 and drive up to Moapa stop to get some drinks and then drive to V.O.F time 40min. We could drive down to Lake Mead and go in the back way time 1hr or so. Bring 5 or 10 bucks for Parkfee :biggrin:

I met Chris (Scin) with his red 94 coupe today. He can't make it to this meet but will try to make future ones.

See your all soon.

Nik

nsxalot said:
Horace will try to join us on Sat. He is dealing with a bad cold. Horace now knows about Prime and would like to work with us on our 07 project.

Michael Chang would like to be with us. He has a meeting that may not be over until 1:00. I told him that is just about the time Paul will be speeding out of Hooters' parking area. I will give Michael my phone # to see if he can meet up with us.

Yeh right........Can just picture myself speeding out of anything.......Fat chance........:rolleyes:

Is that Michael Chang of pro-tennis fame or is that Dr. Chang? If it is Doctor, I can't wait to see his monster turbo.......Heard lots about it......

Best Regards
Paul

Yup that is Dr. Chang. Sandra sees him from time to time at Desert Springs Hospital and bugs him to make it to a meet. He keeps busy but I hope one of these days he will be able to make it out.

Nik

Even though I just ordered a new toy and am eagerly anticipating that (Jason thanks for giving me the bug) I will come out for some cart racing! Good practice.

Just a last minute update. I've arranged for prefered parking with Hooters Valet beginning 11am. Person in charge is Rusty and our vehicles will be in line of sight (Valet) so no one will run away with our cars. See you all in the morning.

Best Regards
Paul

You didn't miss much we spent 2 hours in Hooters and still all of us didn't even eat. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the purpose was to enjoy the cars not the long ass wait in line for lunch. One of our best turnouts and we never got to hang out and talk about and enjoy each others cars very disappointing.:frown:

Back